Chapter 7

Y/N POV:

I woke to the feeling that I was going to throw up, so I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet and started throwing up. I heard footsteps coming into the bathroom and my hair being pulled out of my face. When I finished, I stood up and washed my face then went back into the bedroom. I looked at the time and it was 3:54 am. I laid back down in bed and cuddled up to Jungkook. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I looked and saw that it was 8:36 am. So I turned around but didn't see Y/N in bed. I got out of bed and went downstairs. When I got downstairs, I saw her feeding Y/D/N causing me to smile. I walked to the counter and grabbed an apple to eat and walked into the living room to watch some TV. I then heard footsteps coming into the room and I looked and saw
Y/N coming into the room with Y/D/N running into the room behind her.

"Daddy~" She said running to me and put her arms up in the air.

"Hi there pretty lady." I said picking her up and putting her on my lap.

"Daddy guess what guess what?" She asked excitedly.

"What?"

"I'm going to have a little brother or sister." She said with a smile and hoping up and down on my lap.

"I know pumpkin, are you excited to have a little sibling?"

"Yeah." She said hugging me. I hugged her back while chuckling and then pulled away. Y/N walked over and sat down beside us. Y/D/N got off my lap and went to play with her toys. I stood up and went to our bedroom to get ready for practice.

Y/N POV:

I was watching TV and heard Jungkook coming downstairs. He then walked to me and kissed me on the lips and then kissed Y/D/N on the top of her head.

"I'm gonna head to practice now baby." He told me.

"Okay have fun and don't overwork yourself." I said while looking at him.

"Okay, I'll see you later." He said walking out of the door.

??? POV:

I was still in the place I was hiding out at thinking on how I'm going to get Y/N back to me. She belongs to me and she'll be with me soon.

"You'll be with me soon baby girl." I said to myself.

5 hours later

Jungkook's POV:

I was at practice with my Hyungs when I heard my phone. I walked over to my phone and picked it up seeing a text from Y/N.

Y/N: Jungkook, on your way back to the house can you pick up some milk??

Jungkook: Okay baby and are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah I'm okay don't worry and thank you

Jungkook: Okay and you're welcome baby, I have to go now because of practice

Y/N: Okay have fun Kookie

Jungkook: I will, love you

Y/N: Love you too Kookie

After texting Y/N, I went back to dance practice.

Y/N POV:

After I texted Jungkook, I picked Y/D/N up and went upstairs to give her a bath. I filled the tub up enough to cover her body and then put her in after removing her clothes. I put some of her favorite bubble bath in tub and soon the whole tub was filled with bubbles. While I was washing her body, she was playing with the bubbles and giggling causing me to chuckle at her behavior. I then got her out of the tub and started drying her off. After I did that, I took her to her room and put her in different pajamas so I can wash the other one. After helping her put clothes on, I took her downstairs and put her in the living to watch TV.

I then went and collected all the dirty clothes and put them in the washer. While I was waiting for the washer to finish, I went into the living room and started playing with Y/D/N. I then heard the door open causing me to look and it was Jungkook. He then walked towards us and gave me a back hug. We then heard the washer, so I stood up and put the wet clothes into the dryer then started it. I walked into the kitchen to make dinner. I grabbed the ingredients I needed and started cooking.

20 minutes later

When I finished making dinner, I put the food on plates and gave them their food. We started eating while talking and laughing. We soon finished eating, so I stood up and grabbed the dishes and washed them. I then went to the dryer and started folding the clothes. I put the clothes and towels away then went upstairs to mine and Jungkook's bedroom and changed into my pajamas. I then plugged my phone up and laid down in the bed.

Jungkook then walked into the room and changed into sweatpants and no shirt. I couldn't help but admire his abs. He soon caught me looking and smirked. He then plugged his phone up and turned off the light then got into bed. He pulled me into him and we cuddled. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.
__________________________________
I was still half asleep when I wrote this. This is how much I love you all.