Chapter 37

Yoongi's POV:

I was sitting in my living room watching TV while Jungkook was in the bedroom with his two kids. I started thinking of a way to get Y/N back.

"Why couldn't he just leave her alone and let her live her life happily?" I thought.

I was then brought out of my thoughts by the doorbell. I walked over and opened it, seeing Hoseok standing in front of me.

"Good morning Hyung." He greeted me.

"Morning Hoseok." I greeted back, letting him in.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked me.

"He's sleeping in my bedroom with Y/D/N and Y/S/N."

"Oh okay." He said sitting down on the couch. I sat down next to him and started watching TV with him.

Jimin's POV:

I was in my bedroom talking on the phone with my girlfriend.

"Jimin, how's Jungkook and Y/N doing there?" She asked me.
"About that." I started to say.
"What happened?"
"Y/N was kidnapped."
"Again?! Let me guess, Eunwoo took her?"
"Yeah."
"Why won't he leave her alone and move on and let her live happily with her family and friends?!"
"I don't know, he's too obsessed with her."
"I can tell, and how's Jungkook doing?"
"He's not doing so well, he stayed in his room for awhile and didn't leave."
"Poor Jungkook, having to go through all this again."
"Yeah, her brother is getting more angry and I have a feeling he's going to do something."
"I would too, but you and the others please don't get hurt."
"We won't get hurt don't worry baby."
"I have to go to work now, please keep me updated Jimin." She said.
"Okay I will, love you." I answered her.
"Love you too bye.", She said, hanging up.

When I got off the phone, I walked to my closet and got an outfit to wear then put it on.

This is what he's wearing:

After I got dressed, I grabbed my phone and key then walked out of my room

After I got dressed, I grabbed my phone and key then walked out of my room. I started walking to Yoongi Hyungs room while thinking about something. Once I got to his door, I knocked on it and waited for him to answer. The door then opened and Yoongi Hyung was looking at me.

"Hi Jimin." He said, letting me inside.

"Hello Hyung." I said, walking in. I saw J-Hope Hyung sitting in the living room watching TV. I walked over and sat down next to him, causing him to look at me.

"Hi Jimin." He greeted me.

"Hi J-Hope Hyung." I greeted back, smiling.

"How's Jungkook doing?" I asked Yoongi Hyung, worried.

"I got him to come out of his room and he's in my bedroom sleeping with his kids." He answered me, sitting down.

"I'm still wondering how Eunwoo knew that we came here." I said, sighing.

"Someone must be telling him, that's all I can think of how he found out." Yoongi Hyung said.

"What are talking about Hyungs?" Jungkook said, walking out of the bedroom rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing important." J-Hope Hyung lied.

"Oh okay." Jungkook said, walking into the kitchen.

"I'm worried about Y/N, who knows what Eunwoo is going to do to her." I whispered so Jungkook couldn't hear.

"We all are Jimin, we just have to figure out where he could've taken her." Yoongi Hyung whispered back. Jungkook then walked back into the room and sat down. We all started watching TV together, still worried about Y/N.

Y/N POV:

My wrists were starting to hurt from being tied up for so long. I looked at them and saw that there was some blood. The door then opened and I looked and saw Eunwoo walking inside carrying a knife with him.

"How's my babygirl doing?" He said, walking towards me.

"W-What are y-you going to do with that knife?" I asked, tears threatening to fall.

"Oh this, well who knows?" He said, stopping in front of me. The tears started falling down my face. He put his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"Don't cry babygirl, I'm not going to hurt you." He told me. He then left the room, leaving me alone in the room. More tears started falling from my eyes.

"Please somebody help me." I said, crying.