Chapter 13

(This is a long chapter)

2 months later

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up and looked beside me and didn't see Y/N. So, I got out of bed and put a shirt on and went downstairs. I smelled food and started walking to the kitchen. I saw Y/N cooking, so I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Good morning baby." I greeted her with my head on her shoulder.

"Good morning Kookie." She said, with a smile.

"Daddy~!" Y/D/N yelled.

"Hi there pumpkin." I said, walking over to her.

"I lobe you daddy." She said, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too pumpkin." I said, kissing the top of her head. I then sat down next to Y/D/N and started playing peek-a-boo with her.

Y/N POV:

While I was cooking, I heard Y/D/N laughing so I turned and saw Jungkook playing with her causing a smile to come on my face. I finished making breakfast and gave them their food and sat down next to Jungkook.

"So baby, I was thinking that maybe we can go on a date tonight, just the two of us." Jungkook said.

"That sounds nice Jungkook, who's going to watch Y/D/N?" I asked.

"We can get either your parents or the guys to watch her." He said, with a smile on his face.

"Okay then, it's a date." I said, with a smile.

"Okay, I'll call and see which one of the guys is free to watch her." Jungkook said, standing up and taking the dishes to the sink and washing them.

Jungkook's POV:

I went upstairs and grabbed my phone and called Yoongi Hyung first.

"Hello." He answered.
"Hey Hyung." I said.
"What's up Kookie?"
"Nothing much, I wanted to ask you something."
"What is it?"
"Can you watch Y/D/N tonight?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Me and Y/N are going on a date tonight."
"Okay, you two have fun then and what time do you want me there?"
"How does 6:00 pm sound?"
"Okay I'll be there, well I have to go."
"Okay Hyung, bye."
"Bye." He said, before hanging up.

When I hung up, I walked out of the bedroom and downstairs. I went into the living room and saw Y/N playing dolls with Y/D/N. I walked over and sat down next to Y/N on the floor. Y/N looked over at me and smiled then went back to playing with Y/D/N. I then stood up and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV and flipped channels until I landed on a show I wanted to watch.

"So who said that they'll watch Y/D/N tonight?" Y/N asked me.

"Yoongi Hyung said he will." I told her.

"What time is he supposed to be here?"

"I told him to come at 6:00 pm." I said, when she sat on my lap.

"Okay." She said, putting her head on my shoulder. Y/D/N climbed onto the couch and laid her head on the part of my thigh that wasn't covered and fell asleep.

7 hours later

I looked at the time and it was almost 5:00 pm. I woke Y/N up so we can go get ready for our date. I picked Y/D/N up and started taking her to her room. When I got to her room, I laid her down on her bed and covered her with her blanket. I then kissed the top of her head before turning the light off and closing the door. I walked to mine and Y/N's room and started getting ready. I went to the closet and picked out an outfit to wear and put it on.