Chapter 26

6 months later

Y/N POV:

I woke up to pain in my stomach causing me to sit up and grab my stomach. Jungkook then sat up fast and looked at me.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked me, worried.

"I think it's time Kookie." I said, in pain.

"Okay, get Y/D/N and we'll head to the hospital." He said, throwing on a shirt and shoes then running to Y/D/N's room to get her. He then came back in with her and came to help me up.

"Mommy are you okay?" She said, with tears in her eyes.

"I'm fine sweetie but you're younger sibling is coming soon." I told her. We all then went to the car and Jungkook helped me into the car and buckled me up. He then put Y/D/N in the car and after buckling her up he ran to the driver's seat and got in. He started the car after buckling up and started driving to the hospital.

15 minutes later

Once we arrived at the hospital, he rushed out and got Y/D/N out then opened my door and helped me out of the car. We then started heading into the hospital. Jungkook went to the receptionist and told her what was going on and she ran called a nurse that was close by. The nurse brought over a wheelchair and helped me into it then wheeled me to a room. The nurse then helped me onto the bed then left the room to get a doctor. Jungkook came to my side with Y/D/N and held onto my hand.

"Breath baby breath." Jungkook said. I then started breathing deeply then the pain started getting worse, signaling it was almost time for the baby to come. The door then opened and the doctor came inside and wheeled a chair in front of me and sat down. He then lifted the blanket I had on me and looked.

"The baby is close." The doctor said. Jungkook smiled and and continued to hold my hand.

"Okay when I tell you to push, you push as hard as you can, okay?" The doctor said.

"Okay." I said. The doctor then put his hands where they needed to be.

"Okay push." The doctor told me. I then pushed with all my might while screaming.

"Okay breath." The doctor said. I then started to breath in and out like the doctor told me to.

"Okay push again." The doctor told me. I then started pushing again and squeezing Jungkook's hand and screaming.

4 hours later

"Okay the head is out, the rest should come out much faster." The doctor said. I then started to breath in and out then started pushing again.

"It's a boy." The doctor said. I smiled wide and looked at Jungkook seeing a smile on his face.

"You did it baby, you gave birth to a baby boy." Jungkook said, with tears in his eyes.

"Good job mommy." Y/D/N said, smiling at me.

"Thank you." I said, smiling. The nurse then gave me our son and as soon as I saw his face, it made my smile wider. He looked exactly like Jungkook. I then handed the baby to Jungkook and there was the biggest smile on his face.

"He looks like you Kookie." I said.

"Yes he does, but he has your eyes." He said, through tears. I smiled then my eyes started to close from exhaustion.

4 hours later

Jungkook's POV:

I was laying on a couch in Y/N's room with Y/D/N on my chest when I heard movement from her bed. I turned my head and saw her smiling at me. I stood up and put Y/D/N back on the couch since she was still sleeping and walked over to her.

"Good afternoon baby." I said, once I was beside her.

"Good afternoon Kookie." She said, before yawning.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"Still a bit sore but other than that happy." She answered. I bent down and kissed her lovingly and she kissed me back. We then heard someone clear their throat and I pulled away and looked at the door. I saw Y/N's mom and dad at the door with smiles on their faces. They walked over to us and hugged both of us.

"We saw your son, he's very handsome." Her mom said.

"Yes he is." Her dad said. The doctor then came into the room and walked to Y/N.

"We're going to keep you hear overnight and release you and your son tomorrow, but have you decided what to name your son?" The doctor asked.

"We decided to name him Y/S/N (Your Son's Name)." Y/N said.

"Okay thank you and have a great night and the visiting hours is going to end in about 10 minutes, so you all will have to leave." The doctor said, walking out of the room. We then started talking until it was time for us to leave.

10 minutes later

It was time for us to leave, so I walked over to Y/D/N and picked her up and walked back to Y/N and kissed her before leaving.

20 minutes later

We soon arrived home, and I went to Y/D/N's side and got her out of the car and walked into the house. I took her upstairs to her room and changed her into her pajamas and put her to bed. I kissed her forehead and turned her night light on and then turned the light off. I then walked out of the room closing the door behind me and started walking to mine and Y/N's room and took my shirt and shoes off then plugged my phone up and turned off the lights. I then laid down in bed and closed my eyes falling asleep.
____________________________________

You gave birth to a baby boy, congrats!!!

If you're wondering where the rest of BTS were, they were working on music at the company.