Chapter 45

Eunwoo's POV:

I was sitting in the living room thinking about what Y/N was telling me. I know I should let her go so she can be happy with her family, but I can't no matter how much I want her to be happy. I started getting a bit sleepy, so I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

Yoongi's POV:

I was in my hotel room with Jungkook trying to come up with a plan to try to find Y/N and get her back.

"So Hyung, how will we know if that address you found really is where Eunwoo is keeping Y/N?" Jungkook asked me.

"I guess we just have to look and see if we see her in there but if he's smart he probably picked a location where people hardly ever goes to." I responded. While we were coming up with a plan, there was a knock on the door. I stood up and walked over and opened it, revealing Jin Hyung.

"Hello Hyung." I said, letting him inside.

"Hi Yoongi." He said, walking inside. We went to the living room and sat down. Jin Hyung sat on the other side of Jungkook.

"So, what awere you two doing before I came?" Jin Hyung asked us.

"We were thinking of a way to get Y/N back." I told him.

"Have you two come up a plan yet?" Jin asked.

"Not yet." Jungkook said.

"We'll come up with one soon." Jin Hyung said, sitting back.

"If only we can come up with one now." I said, sighing.

Y/N POV:

I was woken up from the door opening and closing. I looked and saw Eunwoo with a look I never seen on his face. He walked over and sat down in front of me. He looked at me and I saw something in his eyes that I didn't recognize.

"Eunwoo, are you okay?" I said, scared.

"I'm fine." He said, looking away from me.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine Y/N! Now stop asking me!" He yelled, causing me to jump.

"Sorry." I said, looking down. I heard him sigh and started walking around. I was scared to say anything, so I stayed silent.

"I'm sorry." He said, before walking out of the room. I was thinking why he's been acting weird lately. I was starting to get sleepy again, so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

3 hours later

Jungkook's POV:

I walked out of the living room and went into the bedroom. Y/S/N was still sleeping while Y/D/N was awake.

"Daddy!" She yelled, once she saw me.

"Shhh, your brother's still sleeping." I whispered, walking to her.

"Sorry Daddy." She said, hugging me.

"It's alright pumpkin." I said, hugging back. I then started wrestling with her when the bedroom door opened.

"What are you two doing in here?" Yoongi Hyung asked.

"We're just wrestling." I answered, while Y/D/N had me in a choke hold. He then started laughing at my position.

"I wonder who's winning." He said, while laughing.

"Apparently she is, by the looks of it." Jin Hyung said, laughing. Me and Y/D/N started laughing with them until it was time for us to eat dinner. So, I got Y/S/N and walked into the dining room with Y/D/N following behind me. Jin Hyung started cooking us food while I was feeding Y/S/N his baby food. After feeding Y/S/N, I went into the bathroom and changed him. When I finished, I put him in his crib and tucked him. He closed his eyes and went to sleep, I then went into the living room and Jin Hyung gave me my food. I sat down and we started watching TV while eating.

10 minutes later

We all finished eating then Yoongi Hyung took the plates and went into the kitchen to wash them. I took Y/D/N into the bedroom and tucked her in. After doing that, I went back into the living room and saw Yoongi laying on the couch.

"Hyung, you can sleep in the bed and I'll sleep on the couch." I said.

"No don't worry Jungkook, you go sleep on bed I can sleep on the couch." He said.

"Are you sure Hyung?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, goodnight Hyung." I said.

"Goodnight Jungkook." He said, closing his eyes. I turned the lights off then went to the bedroom and laid down next to Y/D/N. I closed my eyes, thinking about Y/N. I Soo fell into a deep sleep.
____________________________________
I finally finished this chapter, sorry for taking awhile.