Chapter 31

(This is a long chapter)

Jimin's POV:

I woke up to the sunlight going into my eyes causing me to open my eyes. I got out of bed and looked towards Taehyung's bed and saw him still sleeping. I walked into the bathroom quietly and turned the water on in the tub then stripped out of my pajamas and got in.

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up to the sound of water in the bathroom and I looked at Jimin's bed but I didn't see him in his bed. I figured he was in the bathroom, so I decided to change into some clothes to go for a walk outside. So, I grabbed an outfit and put it on. The bathroom door soon opened and Jimin came into the room with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Dude, come on I sleep in here too." I told him, turning around.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were awake." He responded.

"But save that for your girlfriend to see."

"Oh she'll love seeing me like this." He said, smirking.

"You are so dirty-minded." I said, walking out of the room.

I was walking down to the elevator until someone called out my name.

"Taehyung!" Someone yelled. I turned around and saw J-Hope Hyung running to me. When he got to me, we started walking beside each other.

"Where's Jimin?" J-Hope Hyung asked me.

"He's in the room getting dressed." I told him.

"Oh, he came out with just towel on, right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"He did that when me and him were the only ones in the dorm."

"Ohhhh okay." I responded. We got to the elevator and pushed the button for the doors to open. Once the doors opened, we stepped inside and pushed the first floor button then the doors closed.

"I wonder if Y/N and Jungkook is already up." I said.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they're not awake, knowing how Jungkook gets when he's around her." J-Hope Hyung said, smirking.

"Why is everyone so dirty-minded today?" I said, walking out of the elevator. I heard J-Hope Hyung laughing behind me causing me to start laughing. We walked outside the building and called a taxi. When a taxi arrived, we started heading to a cafe.

10 minutes later

The taxi stopped in front of a cafe and we paid him then got out of the car. We walked into the building and sat down at an empty booth. We were waiting for a waiter to come over to take our orders and soon a pretty waiter came over.

"Hello, what may I get you two today?" She asked.

We ordered what wanted and she walked away.

"I saw how you were looking at her Taehyung." J-Hope Hyung said, smirking.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"You look like you have a crush on her."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you should talk to her."

"You really think I should Hyung?"

"Yeah, you should." He said, when the pretty waitress walked back with our order.

"Here's your order, have a nice day." She said, about to walk away.

"Wait." I said, making her turn around.