Chapter 40

Y/N POV:

I was woken up from the door opening. I didn't bother looking to see who it is since I already knew it was Eunwoo.

"I love your morning face babygirl." He said, walking towards me.

"Please let me go." I begged.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you go back to that Jungkook guy." Eunwoo said. He then sat in front of me and I saw him holding food. He put some of it on the fork and moved it towards my face. I opened my mouth and he put the food inside and I started chewing.

Jimin's POV:

I was sitting in my room thinking of places Eunwoo could've taken Y/N when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it, revealing Jungkook.

"Come on in Jungkook." I said, letting him in.

"Thank you Hyung." He said, walking to the couch and sat down. I walked over and sat down next to him.

"Hyung, do you think Eunwoo did anything to her?" He asked me.

"I don't know Jungkook but I hope he didn't." I answered him.

"I sure hope they find her soon and I don't know what to do with my life without her." He said, looking done and fiddling with his fingers.

"We all do." I said, pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and cried into my shoulder. I started rubbing his back up and down.

J-Hope's POV:

I was in my room waiting for Namjoon to get here so we can go look for evidence in Y/N's and Jungkook's room. I then heard a knock on the door and I walked over and opened it. Namjoon was standing in front of me.

"Sorry I'm a bit late, I was caught doing something." He told me.

"It's alright Namjoon, now let's get over to Jungkook's room." I said, closing and locking my door.

"We need to get the key from Jungkook first." Namjoon said.

"Do you know which he's in?"

"I saw him go into Jimin's room."

"Then let's head to his room to get the key then head to Jungkook's room after." I said.

"Okay J-Hope." He said, following me. When we got to Jimin's room, I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. A few minutes later the door opened revealing Jimin.

"Oh hi Hyungs." Jimin greeted us.

"Hi Jimin, we just to get Jungkook's room key." I told him.

"Okay, I'll go and get it from him." Jimin said, walking away.

"Do you think we'll find what we're looking for in his room?" Namjoon asked me.

"I hope so." I said, when Jimin came back.

"Here you go Hyungs." He said, handing me the key.

"Thank you Jimin, well we better go." I said, turning around.

"Okay, bye Hyungs." Jimin said, before closing the door. We walked to Jungkook's room and I unlocked it. We then went inside and started searching the room. I went into the bathroom and looked around until I saw a little piece of paper beside the bathtub.

"What is this?" I asked myself, picking it up. I looked at the paper and saw something that looked like an address. I pulled out my phone and put it in then waited. It then took me to a building here in England. I walked out of the bathroom and to the living where I saw Namjoon.

"Hey Namjoon, look what I found." I said, showing him the paper.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's an address and it goes to building somewhere in England." I answered him.

"Could that be where he took her?"

"It might be but I'm not sure."

"Why don't we go and see if it is?"

"We don't know where Eunwoo would be if that is where he took her."

"But we need to check." He said.

"Yeah we do, but we need to bring the others with us." I said.

"Yeah you're right, then let's go get the others then and go."

"Namjoon, we don't have anyway to protect ourselves if he's there."

"How are we supposed to get a weapon then?"

"We could go to a store somewhere around here."

"Okay, then let's go and try to get something we can use." Namjoon said, walking to the door with me following behind him.

We walked to my room to get my wallet then left to go to the store with Namjoon.

To be continued....
____________________________________

Do you think the address that Hoseok found is where Eunwoo took Y/N??