Chapter 49

(This is a long chapter)

Eunwoo's POV:

I was in the living room thinking about letting her go, but why is it so hard to let her go? I know she wants to be with her family but I can't move on from her, there's no one else out there that I'll ever love like I love her. I stood up and walked to the bedroom where she is and opened the door. I saw her looking at me and it looked like she's been crying. I just stood there looking at her, regretting what I did to her. I walked over to her and knelt down in front of her and she leaned away a little. I can tell she's scared but I don't want her to be scared of me. I stood back up and walked out of room again because I can't stand to see tears coming out of her eyes.

Y/N POV:

After Eunwoo walked out of the room, I looked down wishing I was with my family again. I felt more tears falling out my eyes. I was thinking about Jungkook and my kids. I hope Jungkook is taking care of himself and his kids. I was starting to get a bit sleepy from crying and I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

Yoongi's POV:

I was in my hotel room waiting until it was time to get Y/N back. I'm getting tired of waiting but it's best to wait until it's nighttime, so he can't see us coming. I then heard a knock on my door, so I stood up and walked to the door and opened it revealing Namjoon.

"Hey Namjoon." I greeted him, letting him inside.

"Hi Hyung." He said, walking inside. We walked to the couch and sat down then started watching TV. While we were watching TV, I heard my phone 'ding' so I got up and picked it up, looking at it. There was a message from Jungkook, so I walked back to the couch and unlocked my phone.

Jungkook: Hi Hyung
Yoongi: Hi Jungkook, what's up?
Jungkook: Can you come over to Y/F/N's room please?
Yoongi: Yeah sure, what's wrong?
Jungkook: I can't seem to put Y/S/N to sleep for his nap
Yoongi: Okay, I'm coming to help you
Jungkook: Thank you Hyung
Yoongi: You're welcome Jungkook

"I have to go help Jungkook with something, I'll be right back." I told Namjoon, standing up.

"Okay Hyung." He responded. I walked to the door and opened then walked out. I started walking to Y/F/N's room to help Jungkook put Y/S/N to sleep. Once I arrived at the room, I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. The door soon opened and I was greeted by Jungkook and crying.

"Thank you for coming to help me Hyung." He thanked me.

"I'll help you with anything Jungkook." I said, walking inside. We walked to the bedroom and I saw Y/S/N in his crib, crying. I walked over to him and picked him up. I started rocking him back and forth while talking to him.

"Did you feed him yet?" I asked Jungkook.

"Yeah I fed before I texted you." He answered.

"Did you change him?"

"Yeah, I did everything but he won't stop crying."

"He could be sick with something."

"You're right."

"I'll take him to the doctors if you want me to."

"Can you?"

"Yeah I can, well I better get going." I said, carrying Y/S/N to my room.

"Thank you Hyung!" Jungkook shouted. I soon got to my room and went inside. When I walked in, Namjoon looked at me and smiled.

"Look at you with your nephew Hyung." He said, smiling.