Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up to my phone ringing, so I got out of bed and grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered in a groggy voice.
"Hey Jungkook, did I wake you?" Namjoon Hyung asked.
"I was going to get up anyways, so why did you call?" I asked, while walking downstairs.
"We have to go on tour tomorrow." He told me.
"At what time do we have to be at the airport?"
"Our flight is at 7 in the morning."
"Okay, I'll have to tell Y/N so she won't get worried why I'm gone."
"Okay, and tell her I said hi."
"Okay Hyung, well I better go and start making breakfast before Y/N and Y/D/N wakes up." I told him.
"Okay, I'll talk to you later Jungkook. Bye." He said, before hanging up.

I put my phone in my sweatpants pocket and decided to make omelets for breakfast. I grabbed the eggs and a bowl then started started cooking.

10 minutes later

I finished making breakfast and while I was putting the food on plates, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw Y/N coming downstairs with Y/D/N in her arms, giggling.

"Good morning you two pretty ladies." I greeted then once they got in the kitchen.

"Morning Kookie." Y/N said, putting Y/D/N in her high chair.

"Hi Daddy." Y/D/N said, smiling at me.

"Hello pumpkin." I said to her, returning the smile. I then gave them their food and sat down next to Y/N. We were eating when I remembered what Namjoon Hyung told me.

"Baby, I have to go on tour tomorrow." I told her.

"Okay, we'll miss you Kookie." She said, looking at me.

"I'll miss you two as well." I said pecking her lips, causing her to blush. We then finished eating and I grabbed the dishes and walked into the kitchen to wash them. When I finished, I walked into the living room and saw Y/N watching TV while Y/D/N is playing a game on Y/N's phone. I sat down next to Y/N and pulled her closer to me, wrapping my arm around her. She put her arm around my stomach and putting her head on my shoulder.

20 minutes later

While we were watching TV, we heard the doorbell. So, I stood up and walked over to the door and opened it revealing a smiling Jimin Hyung.

"Hi Jimin Hyung." I greeted him, moving out of the way so he can walk inside.

"Hello Jungkook." He greeted back. We then walked into the living room causing Y/N to look over at us and smiled.

"Uncle Jiminie!" Y/D/N yelled, running to Jimin with her arms out.

"Hi there pretty lady." Jimin Hyung said, picking her up. She then kissed him on his cheek then smiled at him. Hyung then smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek, causing her to blush. Me and Y/N chuckled at her behavior. Jimin then sat down on the couch with Y/D/N on his lap and I sat next to Y/N.

"So Jungkook, did Namjoon Hyung tell you that we're going on tour tomorrow?" He asked me.

"Yeah, he called me earlier." I told him.

"I'm excited to see ARMY, they make me smile and happy." He said, smiling.

"They do have that effect on us, don't they?" I said, smiling while thinking of ARMY.

"Yeah, it's because we love them."

"I'm happy they support us everyday."

"Yeah, they give me life and makes me happy everyday."

"Uncle Jiminie, guess what?" Y/D/N asked Jimin Hyung.

"What?" He said, looking at her.

"I turned 3 yesterday." She told him.

"And I missed it? I can't believe I missed my niece turn 3 years old." Jimin said, fake crying.

"Don't worry Uncle Jiminie, you'll be there when I turn 4." She said, hugging him.

"Okay." Jimin Hyung said, hugging her back. Me and Y/N smiled at the scene, knowing Y/D/N loves Jimin.

"Oh, I have to tell you two something." Hyung said.

"What is it?" Y/N asked.

"I have a......girlfriend!" Jimin yelled.

"Really?!" Y/N asked.

"Yes it's the friend introduced me to." He said, smiling.

"Have you done anything Hyung?" I asked, smirking. Jimin Hyung and Y/N then punched me in the arm. I rubbed both of my arms while looking at them with a pouty face.

"What was that for?" I said, with a pout.

"You don't ask someone that question, that's private." Y/N told me.

"Sorry, but I was just joking." I told them. They then gave me a straight face while Y/D/N was trying not to laugh. I then started paying attention to the TV. Y/N, Jimin, and Y/D/N then bursted out in laughter at my behavior.

6 hours later

We were playing video games when Jimin started talking.

"I better head back to the dorm before I get murdered by Jin for being late for dinner." Jimin Hyung said, chuckling.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I told him, while opening the front door for him.

"See you tomorrow Jungkook, bye Y/N and Y/D/N." Jimin Hyung said, before walking out. I closed the door and walked into the kitchen and started cooking dinner while Y/N was in the living room still playing games with Y/D/N.

15 minutes later

I finished making dinner and called them to eat. I brought the food into the dining room and gave them theirs and sat down next to Y/N eating. Y/N was feeding Y/D/N while we were talking. We soon finished eating and I took the dishes into the kitchen and washed them. I went upstairs then walked into mine and Y/N's room. I then started doing my night routine while Y/N was still putting Y/D/N into bed. When I was finished, I saw Y/N walk into the room and started changing. I saw her stomach starting to get a bit bigger since she's 2 months pregnant. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and put my head on her shoulder.

"What are you doing Jungkook?" She asked me.

"Loving the love of my life." I said kissing her neck. She then pulled away and plugged her phone up. I turned the light off and laid down in the bed with her cuddling up to me. We then closed our eyes and falling into a deep sleep.
____________________________________
This chapter was brought to you by my dog again, because I love her so much.

____________________________________This chapter was brought to you by my dog again, because I love her so much

She loves me, and she loves you all too. Sorry I didn't update for a bit, I'm addicted to BTS WORLD. But I'm going to try to update within 2 days.