Chapter 8

(This is a long chapter)

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up and looked at the time and it was 3:36 am. I looked beside me and I didn't see Y/N in bed. I was getting worried, so I got up and went to Y/D/N's room but I didn't see Y/N there. I then went downstairs and looked around but I couldn't find her anywhere. I was starting to get scared that something happened to her. I went and looked in the back yard and I saw her sitting on the swing on the porch, hugging herself. I walked outside and sat down beside her. She looked at me and I saw her swollen eyes then I knew she was crying. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back up down. I felt her shake and cry the hug.

"What happened baby?" I asked while still hugging her.

"I-I had a-another nightmare about Eunwoo." She told me, hugging me tighter.

"It's okay baby, I'm right here I won't let anything happen to you." I told her reassuringly.

"O-okay Kookie." She said when she finished crying. I then stood up and she did the same and she went upstairs while I locked the door. When I finished, I went upstairs and walked into the bedroom and laid down next to her and pulled her into me. She fell asleep with her head on my chest and I smiled and kissed the top of her head before I closed my eyes going to sleep.

5 hours later

Y/N POV:

I woke up and looked beside me and smiled when I saw Jungkook sleeping. I then got out of bed and went to Y/D/N's room and saw her at the window looking at something.

"What are you looking at sweetie?" I asked her.

"I'm looking at Woo." She told me.

I walked over to the window, but didn't see anyone.

"Sweetie, are you sure you saw Woo?" I asked.

"Yeah mommy he was standing right there." She said pointing somewhere. I looked and still didn't see anyone so I just decided to ignore it and I took her downstairs to feed her. When I got downstairs, I put her in the high chair and went into the kitchen and started making breakfast. I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I turned around and saw Jungkook yawning and stretching while walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning baby." He greeted while back hugging me.

"Good morning Kookie." I greeted him back while I was still cooking. I finished cooking breakfast and put the food on plates. I then served them their food and we started eating. While we were eating, Y/D/N told Jungkook about seeing Woo outside the house through her window and he looked worried and looked in my direction. He then stood up and ran somewhere. That was weird of him to do but I shook it off thinking he had to go to practice.

Jungkook's POV:

I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and called Yoongi Hyung. He picked up the phone after three rings.

"Hello." He answered groggily.
"Hi Hyung." I said.
"Why did you call me Jungkook?" He asked.
"It's important, I need to meet up with you."
"What is it about?"
"It's about Y/N."
"Okay, I'll come get you in about 20 minutes." He told me.
"Okay Hyung bye."
"Bye." He said before hanging up.

I was getting ready when I saw the door opening and Y/N walked inside.

"Where are you going Kookie?" She asked me.

"Oh I'm going to go hang out with Yoongi Hyung." I told her while putting my shirt on.

"Oh okay have fun then." She said before walking into the bathroom. When I finished getting ready, I grabbed my phone and went to Y/D/N and started playing with her until Yoongi Hyung comes.