Chapter 11

Y/N POV:

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when I heard the doorbell. I turned the stove off and walked to door and opened it. I widened my eyes seeing who was at the door.

"M-mom? d-dad?" I said, widening my eyes.

"Hi sweetie." My mom said with a smile and then hugged me. I hugged her back with tears in my eyes. We then pulled away and I let them inside. We walked into the kitchen and I continued cooking while talking to my parents.

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up to talking downstairs, so I got out of bed and put on a shirt. I then started walking downstairs and went into the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, I saw Y/N cooking and two people sitting at the counter. When they heard me come in, they turned around and I saw that they're Y/N's parents.

"Good morning Jungkook." Her mom greeted me.

"Good morning Mrs. Y/M/L/N (Your mother's last name)." I greeted her while sitting down beside her.

"How are you and our daughter doing these days?" Her dad asked me.

"We're doing great, did Y/N tell you the news?" I asked them.

"What news? What's going on?" Her mother questioned.

"We'll tell you later." I said.

"Okay, now I'm wondering if it's good or bad." Her dad said before chuckling. I then stood up and went upstairs to get Y/D/N so she can eat her breakfast. When I got to her room, I saw her giving me a wide smile, causing a smile to come on my face.

"Daddy!" She yelled when I got in front of her.

"How did my little pumpkin sleep?" I asked, picking her up.

"I slept great daddy." She said, making kissy faces at me. I then put my cheek close to her mouth and she kissed my cheek.

"What was that for pumpkin?" I asked her, while walking out of the room.

"It's because I love you daddy." She said, smiling at me.

"Aww I love you too pumpkin." I said, once we got downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and put her in the high chair.

"Grandma! Grandpa!" She yelled, once she saw her grandparents.

"Hi sweet pea." Y/N's mother said, pinching her cheeks.

Y/N POV:

I finished cooking breakfast and served the food.

"So sweetie, what have you been up to these days?" My mom asked me.

"Just taking care of these two kids." I said, smiling at Jungkook feeding Y/D/N her food.

"He is a great father, you picked the right man." My mom said.

"I know I did mom." I said. We then finished eating our breakfast and everyone walked into the living room except me and Jungkook.

"How should we tell them Kookie?" I asked him.

"Do we have any buns?" He asked.

"I think we do, why?"

"We could put one of the buns in the oven and have them try to find it."

"I like what you're thinking Kookie." I said, walking to the cupboard that we put buns in. I took one of the buns out and opened the stove door then put the bun on one of the racks. I then turned towards Jungkook and smiled. We then walked to the living room and saw them sitting on the couch watching TV.