journal entry #49

April 15th 1988

Another night of thunder, clouds, rain & silence for the 5th time in a row. the sound of pouring rain keeping me company as i'm all snuggled up with my comforter, the only source of heat in my home.

the only thing that has been stuck in my mind is you. yes, you. the nice boy who helped me pay for my cup of tea at the cafe the other day.

i just can't get over how you looked. your blonde hair laid on your head so perfectly, not one hair misplaced. your pink lips were in the kindest smile i've ever seen. your skin was slightly tanned from the heat of the florida sun. your eyes, your god damn eyes; that's what got me hooked.

your eyes are the most unique, captivating & pure blue i've ever seen in my life. your voice was so calm & gentle.

i have no idea why i am writing about you in my journal right now, i don't properly know you.

i don't know anything about you but your looks & voice. i wish i knew your name, your interests & every single fact about you. i hope your name it's not something common like brad or sam, i hope it's something unique & out of the blue.

i hope to see you and your blue eyes again soon.

sincerely,
the girl who can't stop thinking about a very kind boy