morning after

You woke up to feeling sore and the warm silky sheets, remembering what happened last night. you slightly smiled at the memory, nuzzling your face more into the comfy pillow.

you opened your eyes to find him still asleep, looking like an angel with his hair messy, his lips still pink and a bit swollen from the previous night, his skin glowed in the slight brightness of his room.

you scooted a bit closer to him, gently playing with his hair. his blonde locks were so soft, it made him even more delicate than he was.

"good morning to you too" his morning voice grumbled, it made you swoon even more every time.

"hey baby" you said looking at him try to wake himself up.

he pulled you closer to him so you were cuddled into his shoulder. he pampered your skin with light kisses, giving you goosebumps, soon touching your lips.

"you feeling okay" he whispered to you, considering you were probably sore.

"just a little sore" you lightly chuckled at him, his smile growing.

"i love you" he said, his hand caressing your cheek.

"i love you too" you said as you kissed him again.

"do you want something to eat darling?" he asked you.

"i'm hungry, but i don't wanna get out if bed just yet... stay?" you whispered as your head laid on his bare chest.

he just smiled and rubbed your bare back, memories from last night flooding into his head. he kissed your head as you both feel back to sleep, in each-others arms.