fall in love blurb

"I could fall asleep & stare at your eyes"

you turned your head to him as you gave him a questionable glare. you both were snuggling under the sheets of your warm shared bed at late hours of the night.

"what?" you breathed out, moving to lay on your side to see him better.

"your eyes are so pretty. they compliment you well & you just... you look really beautiful" he softly smiled as you leaned your head forward to lean slightly on his.

"your eyes are prettier. they remind me of the beach & a river, which is funny cause your name is river too" you softly giggled at the contact of his hand on your waist due to its coldness.

"your hand is so cold" you squeaked quietly, rolling your eyes as he laughed at you.

"aye, made me lose my train of thought. as i was saying..." he caught your attention again.

"mhmm"

"your just really beautiful. i could write a poem about you y/n"

"a poem huh?" you asked.

"yeah, a poem"

"how would it start off?" you asked as he pondered for a while.

"it would start off like... when i'm not with you i feel awful, you like my ideas & say i'm thoughtful, it's because of you i can exist, you always look beautiful & sun kissed. your everything i've ever needed, i love you & getting your love in return is something i succeeded" he said.

your cheeks started to blush at his words, giving him a quick kiss.

"like it?" he asked as he smiled brightly at you.

"love it" you said as he soon smothered you with kisses, both of your laughs filling the room.

this was really bad sorry :(