flower shop accident

You walked about 30 minutes to your favourite flower shop in all of california. it was owned by the grants, they were very sweet. they had a son about your age, named jeff but you never saw him around that much.

anyways, you walked through the entrance & made it over to the tulips & sunflowers. you picked up a couple & walked to the succulents, picking a few to go in your bed room and kitchen.

"need any help miss?" jeff asked as he pushed around a cart of large office plants.

"no, but thank you jeff" you smiled at him, him smiling back & walking away to put some stuff away.

you were at the far end of the shop so while you were walking to the other side where the cash register was someone knocked you over, you falling to the ground & having the flowers & plants break & fall apart.

your knee begin to bruise badly as you sat on the ground trying to stand up. you then heard jeff's sneakers hit the floor, coming to your direction.

"hey are you okay y/n?" he asked as he helped you up.

"ouch! yeah i'm fine, i think i just bruised my knee badly but it's okay" you said, trying to walk on it.

"let me give you some antibiotics & patch up the cut, okay?" he asked you as he helped you walk to his house which was conveniently beside the flower shop.

"thank you j" you said as you entered his home.

"no problem y/n" he said grabbing the medical supplies.

he fixed your knee in about 15 minutes, making it brand new. as the finishing touch he added a bandage to sell the deal.

"thank you again jeff, it was very nice of you" you smiled at him.

"it was no problem" he smiled back.

"hey... you doing anything thursday at 4:30?" you asked sheepishly, playing with the hair elastic on your wrist.

"uh... i think i have to do some chores here but other than that i'm free, you wanna hangout?" he said.

"i, y/n y/l/n, invites you, jeffery nicholas grant, to my home on thursday at 4:30pm sharp" you held out your hand for him to shake.

"i, jeffery nicholas grant, accepts your invitation & i will gladly arrive at your home, thursday at 4:30pm sharp" he said chuckling.

he shook your hand, holding on a bit longer. you then kissed his cheek & walked away. you turned around when you reached the end of his driveway, seeing jeff smiling like an idiot.

butterflies flew in your stomach as you walked home, thinking about that boy.