wedding day

"You look so beautiful dear!" your mother said as you walked out of the bathroom in your wedding dress.

"thank you mom" you smiled ear to ear as your bridesmaids did the final touches on your hair & your makeup.

you looked at yourself in the mirror thinking about how you got to this point in life, all because of a blonde haired, blue eyed & compassionate vegan.

you met him at the movies one day in 1989. he was sitting behind you, throwing small pieces of popcorn at the back of your head. you ignored it during the movie, but after the movie was finished you went up to him in lobby & confronted him.

he told you that he was trying to get your attention because he thought you were very pretty, and he was sorry for getting any buttery substance in your hair. for some reason ever since that day, you grew found of him & that's how your friendship started, then it bloomed into a relationship. now you were becoming his wife.

"your all ready y/n" sophia, one of your bridesmaids said.

"let's go get married" you mumbled to yourself, chuckling as you opened the dressing room door.

you walked towards your father as his eyes started to water.

"dad, please don't cry" you said hugging him.

"y/n, you are the most beautiful & smart woman on this earth, don't tell your mom i said that" you chuckled at his response & wrapped your arm around his as you both walked to the aisle.

your breath hitched in your throat as everyone's eyes in the room turned to you, including his. your dad lead you down the aisle, people tearing up or smiling with joy stood up.

you got to the front of the alter and smiled at him as he wiped his tears.

"y-your so breathtaking darling" he whispered to you.

"your so damn handsome love" you whispered back, feeling butterflies fill your stomach as he looked at you adoringly.

AFTER THE CEREMONY

"you may now kiss the bride" the priest said smiling at the both of you.

he wrapped one arm around your waist as the other held your cheek. your arms wrapped around his neck.

"we did it" he whispered, his face moving closer to yours.

"we did riv" you smiled.

his lips collided with yours passionately & lovingly, making you feel on cloud nine. cheers & sounds of cry's roared through the chapel as you smiled into the kiss. he pulled away and hugged you tightly.

"i now introduce Mr. & Mrs. Phoenix" the priest said as you & river walked down the aisle smiling & hand in hand.

river pulled you into his dressing room & held your waist.

"well mrs. phoenix, looks like your all mine" river smirked at you.

"i'm glad i'm all yours, i wouldn't trade it for anything" you said as your right hand played with his blonde locks.

"i love you y/n phoenix, i can't believe your my wife" he said as he smiled at you.

"i love you too-" before you could finish he cut you off by kissing you.

for the rest of the night you & river went back to your home, skipping the after party. you spent this rest of the night in his arms, feeling better than ever.