cool with you

Staring at the ceiling, you laid flat on your back as you thought of the nights previous events. the silk sheets felt soft against your skin as you rolled onto your side, staring at the blonde boy beside you. you pulled the sheets closer to your chest as he started to awake, smiling at your presence.

"don't have to hide yourself from me y/n, it's not like i haven't seen it before" he mumbled loudly, earning a shove in his direction.

"slept okay?" he asked softly as he moved closer to you, running his fingers through your hair. you just hummed in response.

"little sore now huh?" he asked as you blushed, covering your face.

"hush hush, don't be like that riv" you said with a giggle as he slid his thumb across your jawline.

"be like what y/n? say it" he smirked as you rolled your eyes at him.

"stop making me feel so, so flustered" he started to laugh after you said that, making you smile.

"it's just natural darling" he said.

"anyways, i have to get going. as much as i hate to leave i gotta take care of some errands" you said as you stood up to put on your clothes.

after you were dressed in your undergarments you looked in the mirror behind you to see river in a pair of boxers & shorts coming up behind you. he wrapped his arms around your waist & nuzzled his head into your shoulder, leaving small kisses to the skin there.

"you know... you don't have to leave now..." he said.

"but river-"

"please... just stay a while longer" he pleaded with you, holding onto your figure a bit tighter.

"why?" you whispered.

"because... i just wanna savour my time with you okay? errands can wait. just come back to bed with me? please" he begged, making you bite your lip.

"okay, i'll stay. that's cool with you right?" you looked up at him in the mirror, catching his gaze.

"more than cool with me y/n, come on darling" he said as he pulled you back to bed, a small giggle escaped your lips as he pulled you on top of him, starting again what you both did a few hours prior.