meeting the parents

this was requested by chambersxox !! keep in mind that chris is about 16 in this!

"Chris, i promise you that my parents are gonna like you" you said as you walked hand in hand with your boyfriend of a few months, chris chambers.

"y/n/n... you can't be too sure about that" he said uneasy.

"i'm apart of the chambers family, we're always looked down upon in town. there's a high chance-"

"hey, just because your a chambers means nothing to me or to them. chris, your such a caring person & i really like you for that. they'll see that tonight. don't worry i promise you" you gave him a quick peck on the cheek as you both stopped at the front steps of your house.

"i'll see you at 6 babe" he said with a smile, kissing your hand before he walked down the street.

you smiled & waved at him before making your way inside your house, getting ready for tonight.

• ~ •

as soon as your heard a knock at the door you sprung up from the couch & went to the door. opening it, you saw chris in a pair of jeans & a grey long-sleeve shirt. you smiled at him as he walked in the house, turning to you & giving you a small hug & a quick peck on the lips.

"hey stud" you said.

"thank you gorgeous" he replied, smiling at you.

"where are they?" he mouthed.

you pointed to the kitchen where your father was sitting reading the news & your mom was doing the last things for dinner.

"come on babe, don't be shy" you took his hand in yours & lead him to the kitchen to meet them.

"mom, dad... this is chris. chris, meet my parents" you said.

"christopher, nice to meet you young man" your dad said, shaking his hand firmly.

"nice to meet you too sir" he replied with a small smile.

"chris, our daughter has told us a lot about you" your mom said as she smiled at him, placing plates on the table.

"so christopher, have you thought about what your going to do after highschool?" your dad asked him with a questioning look.

"i want to go to university & study law... sir" he said as he sat beside you at the table.

"law... nice choice young man" he gave him a small smile as he continued to read the paper.

after dinner was served, everyone was eating happily & your parents started to really like chris & he seems to be treating you well which was all that mattered to them. as your mother handed out some dessert, chris rested his left hand on your knee (not in a sexual way!!) as he ate. it was a normal thing for him to do & you didn't mind it.

your dad stood up to put the plates away & he noticed chris's hand on your knee... which didn't go to well.

"dad, is everything okay? you don't look to good-"

"i should've known better! hey your filthy hands off my daughter!" your dad yelled at chris, who flinched & put his hands up.

"sir i can assure you i wasn't-" chris said as your dad cut him off.

"out! out of my house chambers! out! you filthy scum!" he yelled as he slapped chris's cheek.

"dad!" you yelled as you stood up & went over to chris.

"he wasn't doing anything wrong y/d/n" your mom said to him, trying to calm him down.

"get him out of this house" he said with a deathly glare on his face.

"sir i-"

"cut the bullshit chambers, get out" he said as he stormed off upstairs.

"i'm so sorry sweetie, he's just over protective of y/n. do you want an ice pack?" your mom asked as she went over to you both as she checked his cheek.

"i'm fine ma'am, thank you again for dinner. i better get home now" chris said as he walked over to the front door.

you went after him after he closed it & stopped him on the sidewalk.

"i'm sorry chris, i really am. he had no right-" you said as you held onto his hand, turning him around so he would face you.

"y/n, it's okay. i'm fine... promise. i'll see you sometime this weekend okay?" he said with a sad smile on his face.

"please don't be mad at me-"

"hey, this wasn't your fault. i could never be mad at you babe. i still like you alot. have a good night alright?" he pulled you into a hug, holding your waist tightly as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"night chris" you said, giving him a quick kiss.

"night y/n" he said with a sad smile as he walked down the street.