F-Friends

"How about a bet, Y/n?" I immediately laughed hearing my friend say that.

Another bet again? Didn't he just remember losing to me?

The latest bet was making out with the highly Jimin and leave him pleading for something more.

"Oh another bet Hoseok. You think I can't do that again? You remember losing--" I was immediately cut off.

"Oh stop Y/n, we knew you cheated." It was Yoongi. And how could he say that?! I didn't! And I knew it to myself.

Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi are my best friends. And you'll ask me how did I managed to do that?

Oh please, I went through so much just so I could freely be with them. They'll always tell me to stop bothering them.

But if you really wanted to have it, you'll always fight for it, right?

Right? Answer me!

Oh.. Yeah, I forgot.

Going on. I'll always force myself to stay with them during break time and now, I'm finally their friend.

"She didn't cheated." I smiled hearing Jin. She's-- I mean, He's always in favor of me. He always chooses me.

Yoongi immediately rolled his eyes making me and Jin laugh at his reaction. Who wouldn't, right?

"I saw it with my own eyes, he's pleading for--" Jin continued but he's cut off by the savage Yoongi in front of him.

Jin laughed and just continued eating his deliciously home made sandwich. Bet he made them for himself. Such a great cook.

"Stop it already. Now what's your new bet Hosuck?" I laughed once again and Jin choked from his sandwich making some go straight to Yoongi's face who's in front of Jin.

Jin's mouthful face can't help but to laugh with his exotic laugh but soon it disappeared seeing the devil's expression.

(≧∇≦)

Me and Hoseok can't stop laughing.

Jin's mouthful face with his laugh can already make us laugh, but seeing it disappear? It's even funnier. On top of Yoongi's funny serious, pissed expression.

Yoongi can't move a bit and so as Jin. Maybe he's now praying for his life. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA.

"Oh Jiiiiin." It's Hoseok who's teasing Jin. I laughed and patted Jin's shoulders. Yoongi got himself a tissue and wiped that part.

Thank god he's calm. When everything is settled, Yoongi asked about the bet once again.

And when were finally calm, Hoseok continued.

"See that little guy?" Hoseok asked me and I looked at the direction.

I saw the cute, innocent bunny sitting alone on his seat. He's too focused on his food to even notice us talking about him.

He's familiar to my eyes but I can't remember where or when I saw him.

"What about him?" I asked, Yoongi and Jin listened at Hoseok.

"I want you to make him bad in just a week." A week? Impossible. He's too kind and innocent for that.

"If you lost, I'll have your new car." Hoseok challenged. My eyes immediately when wide hearing that.

"No way! Not my car!" I knew he wanted that car badly, and now he's making a bet for it.

"Make it a month. He looked too innocent and baby-like for this bet." It's Jin. I smiled hearing him and I looked at Hoseok waiting for his decision.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine"

It's on!

"Now if I made it?"

"I'll buy you that half a million watch you badly wanted." I immediately squealed after hearing that! Definitely making him a badboi. I can even make him an fboy.

"When can I start? Right now?" They smirked and nodded.

"We'll be watching here." Yoongi winked and I smiled winking back.

Walking to his direction, I fixed my uniform. First, I need to be his friend.

"Hi." I sat in front of him. I immediately caught his attention. I saw him gulp. I smiled nicely.

I caught him looking at my cleavage. His eyes are widen, shook. Oh silly boy, but that's okay... I made them for you anyway.

I smiled sweetly but that doesn't caught his attention back to my eyes.

"Hi, can we be friends?" I said sweetly with poisoning stare. He gulped once again. I know I'm hot, please.

"Y-Y-Y/n?" Oh.

"You knew me?" I held some pieces of my hair and played with them. I showed a shocked expression, pretending to be shocked.

I knew he's aware of my presence. I can make a boy hard just by my breast.

Joking, haha.

half of me is really not joking though

ヽ('ー`)┌

"O-O-Of course, who wouldn't k-know you?" He said shyly. I chuckled hearing that from his mouth.

His beautiful mouth. I can't help but to notice how delicious it look. It looked so tenderly soft.

"Really? You think everyone know me?" He gulped and nodded. Still not looking at me. He's so bothered huh.

"Well, your attention is all I care. You know." I smiled. His eyes widen at that. Well his eyes are all wide since I came here. Cute.

"R-R-Really?" He smiled. Wow, he had a gorgeous smile. It is cute. How can this cute boy be unnoticed?

I wanted to thank Hoseok for this bet. Maybe girls these days don't want guys like him.

Now, let's make him the guy in 21st Century.

"I'm Lee Y/n." I winked at him and held out my hand for him to shake. I smiled. He gulped once again.

"Jeon J-Jungkook." My eyes widen. He's from my class. Fuck it, Y/n how could you not recognize?! He shook my hand and I did too.

"So? Friends?" I asked and he smiled.

"F-Friends." I chuckled.

"Can you be comfortable with me?" I pouted. He stared at my lips as I do. I mentally smirked.

I think this seducing not making him a bad boy, Y/n.

"Lik-e, to not stutter?" He managed to say. I immediately nodded.

I sighed when I heard whispers. I've been trying to ignore them since I sat in front of Jungkook but I think I can take it anymore.

I glared at the girls behind me and when they caught my gaze, they stopped.

Finally.

"Yes, can you not stutter? I feel like you're afraid of me." I pouted again, acting cute. I will gain his trust first and then to my exact point.

The bad boy thing.

A/N:
THIS BOOK IS SUPPOSED TO BE DELETED, AND I'M DECIDING TO STOP WRITING, BUT SOMEONE DECIDED TO ENCOURAGE ME, THANKS TO sayitsforever.

PURPLE YOU!