Revenge

"Will you be fine?" I held the phone tighter and chuckled.

"Yes Jin eomma, I'll be fine. Don't you worry about me." I said through the phone.

I held my backpack and walked out of my house not forgetting to lock the doors. I checked the time through my watch; the fvcking watch I got from the bet. I know it's hella expensive, so sooner or later I will sell this. Haha.

"Are you sure about what you're saying right now Y/n? You're joking once again and I'm not buying it this time. I'm serious about this, you're going overseas and—"

"What are you trying to imply Jin? I hate you!!"

"That's not what I meant. What I meant is, you shouldn't joke while I'm serious here!" I was shocked when he suddenly got angry making me laugh.

"Yah!" He continued to scold.

"Okay okay, fine."

"How many extras do you have?" I rolled my eyes and got in the taxi.

What? I don't have a money to afford a single car, jeosonghabnida. Not my fault beetch. I sighed and held the phone to the left side of my ear.

"Extra what?" I mean, how could he ask things like this?? He really is my Mom.

"Clothes. Extra shirts?" Uh what?

"No extras, just enough for me."

"You foolish kid you're—"

"Bye Jin~"

And I ended the call. That was a long ass call huh? I sighed once again and was about to hide my phone when it dinged. I painfully closed my eyes and decided to just ignore it but it dinged once again.

Hoseok:
Hey sis, you going overseas?

Me:
Yeah, sadly.

Hoseok:
Why bb? You sad about what?

Me:
Ew Hoseokie don't call me baby. :/

My phone dinged again, I decided to check the other message.

Yoongi:
Hey beetch.

Yoongi:
Goin' Hawaii? Buy treats for me.

Me:
I'm going for work hoe, not for vacation.

Yoongi:
K, takecare.

Me:
whatevs

My noisy friends!!!!!!!!!!! I rolled my eyes and checked what Hoseok said.

Hoseok:
You're jealous once again, you know I deeply love Kiara.

Me:
Shut up Hosuck. I'm Hosick of you.

Hoseok:
Ouch.

Hoseok:
Well, be safe bb.

Me:
I will.

Hoseok:
I'm sending you hearts.

Me:
Stop.

Hoseok:
Ok I will. :'(

Aishhhh. I finally hid my phone inside my pocket and went out after paying. I gulped and walked inside the house. I held my backpack and walked forward the huge house.

"Good morning Ma'am." I was greated by a maid. I just replied a simple nodand went further in.

"Good thing you still came."

I held my chest after hearing a voice from the stair case. I looked up and saw Jungkook. His form is scary, almost making my skin hide and leave my bones alone letting it deal with all the problems alone. I nervously held my backpack and looked around but him.

"O-Of course I am going here Sire I'm just right in time. It's 4:30am I'm earlier. I decided to go here earlier than usual because I know you—"

"Enough! You're late! But scolding you won't take me to somewhere! Take my belongings and take it inside the car!" I flinched when I heard him shout.

I— I'm not late. I'm early, the flight is—

"BE QUICK Y/N!!"

"Y–Yes Sir——"

"I have no time for your stuttering self! Be quick!"

I took his belongings with me, even though I know this is heavier than me. When I realised the weight I am carrying, what? This is too heavy for three days. This is too much for three days, I brought things that I might need only for three days. I'm shookt right now.

Stumbling, I still managed to move like this isn't heavy. I bit my lip as I felt the forming sweat on my forehead, this is heavier than I thought.

"You need some help Ma'am?" I immediately smiled seeing a body guard of him trying to help me.

But before I could reply a voice roared making me flinch.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

We both looked at Jungkook who shouted from inside the car while his head peeking out of the opened window. I immediately opened the compartment and lifted the heavy suitcase ALL BY MY SELF.

The body guard watched me in pity. Aish, why is he this way? This is unfair!

"President, I'll just help—"

"Let her do her job." He said plainly.

I painfully and slowly closed my eyes before trying to lift his suitcase alone. The body is not living me, wanting and waiting for something I don't know.

"Miss, let me have your backpack so you could do your job easily—" The guard is cut off by the President once again. I almost flinch whenever he will talk.

"Leave my Assistant alone or you will leave here and lose your regular job."

"Y–Yes Sir. I'm sorry."

How cruel is he?

What the hell is happening, really? He's acting like a childish son of a beetch who can't even wash his own self. Or.... This is his way of revenge?

I'm dreaming...

He will not think about shits to me, because I'm too unimportant for him to even think about.

Or...