Adorable

"What's for today?" I asked my maid and smiled at her.

If you think that I'm a bitch at home too. No, I am not. I'm sweet with my maids and I treat them good.

If you wanted good treatment. You should do the same to get that back, right?

So, I'm giving them nice and sweet responses. It helps me have a nice day too.

You know, they always wake me up. And if I'm pissed with their presence, I'd be upset in the first moment of my day.

Besides, Mom and Dad are not that active at home. You know in stories, where the lead's parents are not usually home.

I'm the lead here though. Leading lady man!

"We got what you wanted Madam." She smiled and I giggled before seating down for a better look.

"Ooooh this looks delicious." I took one and smiled at her before winking.

It's nice how I can be so natural at home. I'm not judged. But, I'm Y/n. I judge myself.

I don't usually care about anyone's impression of me. Tsk.

"Ahhhh that's already packed." She whined and went back to what she packed. Redoing the gift.

×××

"Wha! Thank you for this!" He cutely shouted not caring about the others that are clearly, looking at him with unknown gazes.

Like, the fvck we care.

He's just so cute. The way he smiled when he saw my gift for him. It'd just so cute.

Those happy wrinkles, the way they show up when he smiles and his upper lip. Almost getting out of sight.

He smiled happily and chuckled to himself right after. I knew he'd like it though. I knew he would.

"This bar of chocolate are made by you?" He asked half whispering as he looked around to check if someone's listening. I chuckled.

"Of course." I winked and he smiled even more before squealing.

Of course, it's not made by me. It is made by my maid. *winks* I know right.

But, why would I tell him that it's made by someone else when I can clearly just tell him that I made them.

And in return, he'll be amazed.

Amazed that I can make home made chocolates. Right? Aren't I a wise thinker?

"Oooooh I love it!" He said when he peaked the box and closed them immediately before hugging it.

He's so adorable.

He really looked like a kid who's given a nice lollipop as a reward because he cleaned his messy room.

"I knew you would. Now, let's go?" He smiled and nodded.

×××

"Ms. Lee, I would like to see you in detention." Our teacher said making me scoff. I've never had detention ever in my life!

And now what is this?

Jungkook laughed behind me. I glared at him and pouted. Now I'll be stuck in a room of nothing for an hour!

I hate to admit it but, I'm not liking that idea.

I think, no student would want a detention.....

unless, they're with Jungkook. Aha!

Hmmmmm.

I pinched his thighs as a return. He's tickling me, that's the reason why I got my self a nice and cool detention.

"Ow!" He shouted.

Loud enough for our teacher to hear. I smirked and laughed, hiding. He glared at me and I stuck my tongue out.

"Mr. Jeon? Can I know what's going on with you both?" She looked at me too. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Uh...." He trailed off and looked at me. I just shrugged it off. Deal with that old woman, you did this.

"Detention." I smirked.

×××

"Now what?" I whisper shouted and chuckled after rolling my eyes.

We've been sitting here for half an hour and I think my butt is burning. Jungkook is sleeping.

Well, cutely and now I have nothing to do.

Namjoon:
Send me pics.

What the hell is he talking about. He's been chatting me since he came back. I'm starting to hate it now.

Me:
What pics?

Namjoon:
How 'bout nudes?

I scoffed and hid my phone back in my pocket. I don't send nudes of mines.

Namjoon's been a great friend to me. We're childhood friends and now everything changed.

He changed.

He went overseas and changed. I don't know what's gotten into him. He became pervert and I hate it.

I mean, I've changed too. I know it to myself. He's a pervert and now I'm one too. But still.

I wanted the sweet Joonie back. I know I won't get them back and... psh.

Can we like, not talk about this?

Why am I even thinking about this shit? This is so messed up. And now that he's back. Mom is going crraazzyy.

She'll be like.

"Sweetie, Namjoon is back. Have you two met again?"

"He's back and more gorgeous."

"What do you think about him? Isn't he a nice boyfriend? A boyfriend material?"

It's so irritating. I mean, I don't see Namjoon as that. A man that'll be a nice boyfriend. No.

Me and him are great friends and it's just like that and nothing else. And now that we both changed?

I think our friendship is far from being okay.

I hate him for leaving me without any goodbyes and coming back like a complete asshole.

And I'll never be shocked if he hates me because I changed completely too. But I don't think that'll happen.

He's hitting on me.

Sigh.

"Kook?" I poked his head and he wakes up immediately. Not forgetting to wipe his little drool.

Cute.

"What?" He asked looking at me, still half asleep. He gulped and looked away from me.

What? Why?

I looked to myself and saw nothing to be shy about. I sighed and poked him again.

"Hey. I'm bored." I said almost sighing from what I said. This long ass one hour really is a mess.

"We ca--"

"You're freed."

I sighed and immediately walked away not forgetting to take Jungkook's arm with me.

He stumbled but still managed to keep up with me.