Red

I am now here in his damn big house, watching him choose a nice tie for the whole day. He's been cold towards me and I figured that he's alone in this huge ass house.

Don't her girlfriend stay with him? I mean, this house is really big. I'll be lonely if I have a house like this only for myself. Well, now that I'm not rich anymore I learned how time and bonding is important than the moneys. 

I spent so much time with my family more. It wasn't that late, and I was so happy. They are the most amazing people on Earth that I could relay on. I hated my old self for hating them. And now here I am, finding a solution so I could solve father's problem and be with each other's care and comfort.

He's been choosing whether he should use that black tie or the red one. I personally think the red one suits him the most. I stared at him through the mirror but he won't look and stay focused on what he's deciding.

"The red one looks the best on you."

I said making him stop at placing the red and black back and forth. He glanced at me through the mirror before slowly and dramatically turned his look at me. I wetted my lips before keeping a straight face.

"I don't want your opinion! Leave and wait for me in the car!" He shouted.

I flinched and looked down before quickly standing up to head towards the car. I patiently waited for him together with the driver in front. As soon as we heard the door opened for him, I looked to his way.

I was shocked to see his red tie hanging on his neck. I blinked my eyes before carefully getting out of the car so I could open the car door for him in the back while me and the driver in front. We sat in silence.

"What's for today?"

"A meeting with the board members. It deals with Ms. Kim's presentation for the houses we will built for the middle class people." I said shortly.

I really made sure that I mustered his schedule even though I can freely look at the iPad. I just wanted to make sure that I could answer him even if I don't have that device with me.

When we arrived, I opened the door for him and held his brief case for him. His body guards were waiting outside the car door. They have a straight face on, he really made sure to hire every good people in his company. I walked behind him. Not so soon I received a call.

"Hello? Mr. Jeon's assistant talking?" I said to who over the one I'm talking with.

I know I'm a newbie but I've watched these things and hello, I'm not dumb. I'm wise so I could handle things better than you think.

"Oh hello. Can I please speak to him?" I looked up and noticed we're nearly out of the elevator.

"He is busy, for a moment. I was told to not bother him at this moment. Can you tell me what's your name so I could led it to him after his meeting?" I said as a matter of fact because the meeting is already starting and I didn't went in because I am talking to someone.

"Tell him I'm Jenny. From last night." She said. Ewww? This is yuck yuck.

My face immediately changed when I heard that. What the hell? How could he give this number to a girl he just had sex with? My number is supposed to be for business matters only. Why didn't he gave his personal number?

What a waste of time.

"Okay, that will get to him." I said and hanged up.

Of course I have to hang up quick before I could puke my whole lungs, stomach and uterus here. I immediately went in and stood beside him so if he would want something, I could get it for him.

I secretly stared at him.

Admiring him in secret. He's so great, he looked serious making him sexy. His suit just suits him so much. Knowing were just 22 I could tell he did so much. Well I already knew that their company is big, but knowing that he can handle this big company. I'm starting to admire him.

I... Well, should I admit something? This must be the dumbest thing in the world, but I've never had any guy in my life after him.

Why am I even thinking about this dumb shit? I should've not think about this! I have something to admit once again that I don't want to think about.

"Ms. Lee take down notes for me." He whispered.

"Yes President." I nodded and searched for my huge notepad quickly. Taking notes of all.

"What do you think Engineer?" The board members looked at him.

The so called Ms. Kim is really going nuts in front of him and the board members. He stared at the papers in front of him before slowly and dramatically looking up. He likes doing that, huh? So irritating.

"So you're saying we will still use same materials while making the houses for the middle class people?" He asked Ms. Kim and she nodded.

"Who agrees with Ms. Kim?" The poll started, and only few raised their hands.

"I'll think about this, you're all dismissed." He stood up and walked out first with me tailing him.

As soon as we arrived back, he sat down on his chair carefully reading the papers thinking if he should approve and sign or ask for another because it's not a great idea.

I stared at him and gulped. I need to let this out.

"The middle class people wanted a classy house, a fancy looking one. And using the same materials won't work if you wanted a profit President. We could use the Class A materials and make classy houses for the middle class people, it's affordable and beautiful. I don't think her idea isn't a nice one." I suddenly said making him look up to me .....with a brows puckered.

I gulped once again, how stupid of you Y/n! You shouldn't have said that to him.

Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

Mayday!

You should've just kept that to yourself. I mentally slapped myself and was about to move my way out.

"This is not just about profit Y/n. It's about the safety of your clients. The comfort of your buyers." His voice is loud and powerful yet he's not shouting. He just uh... sound mad.

Maybe because I'm interrupting? Shit.

I shivered after finally hearing my name came out from his mouth. After so many years, I never though I would hear him call me by my name once again. I mentally slapped myself again and thought of defending my idea.

"Class A materials aren't that bad, President. And besides, buying beautiful and classy house with an affordable and nice price.... they should be very aware that the material they're buying is lower than the original, stronger and much better material which is the expensive ones because they're buying the cheaper one." I said in a calm tone.

His expression changed, he became more angry than his expression before.

"Get out!!"

He said without any ado and I gulped again before bowing and getting the hell out of the office.