ĦΞΜ

"Now you remember him?" Jin asked from beside me.

I was left shocked. Too shock to even react. The who walked passed me is the.. What the actual fuck?!

I hissed and mentally kicked myself for being a whole bitch in my high school days. Now I will have to suffer. Well, I think he don't even remember me. Right?

You see, he's a whole different person now. Looking at the big name of the company while ago. It's the Jeon Enterprise. Right... He owns this and how stupid of me?! Why did I even set foot here?!

I'm pretty sure the big boss don't know this bitch here. I'm sure he don't know me anymore. I think it's a whole shit if he do. If he still do. I don't I won't have a single chance.

But I disparately need this job. Besides, he's the owner. It would be a whole coincident if he would talk to me, if I'd be able to be in his company. Cause you see, owners don't talk to their employees.

Looking back, how did he even became this big?

I mean not physical you know. You thought it wrong pervy! I mean, he owned this? Like own own? How?

You see, after being broken by me. He yes became a totally different person. He became the most known playboy in the whole university. Famous among girls, junior or senior.

How did he even did that?

Can't you see? He's super hot as fuck that you can be wet just by seeing him walk pass you. I could still remember how he smell, so fucking amazing. It's obviously not hard for him to be famous.

And after that, his bad boy attitude became more charismatic. And then suddenly I'm out of the picture. He became a soccer player. The Captain.

Who would have known he knew how to play that? I mean, he looked gay back then though. Not physical but the way he behaved— okay, I'll just admit it. He don't look gay. At all. hmft!

Me and my friends became the nobody. For that first time in our whole life, when Hoseok threw a party and no one came. Literally.

Just because their famous Captain Jungkook made the same schedule of party like Hoseok. They ditched Hoseok's party just so they could attend to Jungkook's.

Hell, even when we changed our party schedule they never went. No one, as in literally no one came. Do I hate him that time?

Very.

But no matter how I hate him, or we hate him. We won't be noticed by the famous Jungkook because he's too busy fucking a girl at night, being the top student in the room and being the captain of the team.

After we graduated high school. The four of us stayed friends. Even if we choose different courses, we still make time for each other.

And thank god, finally my friends became a tamed boys. They got themselves a nice girlfriends. Well except for Jin who's beside me right now.

Desperate me. My parent's business died down, sadly. And when I said died down it means down. Deep down. Until we just decided to leave the city and stay at the province.

It actually broke my heart but thankfully my friends are always with me. They never really let me down, helping me pieces by pieces. For example, Jin beside me. Helping me get myself my own job.

You're probably wondering why I didn't try Hoseok, Yoongi or Jin's family companies. I swear, I tried. Now, that's why I'm very desperate.

"Now I do." I mumbled underneath my breath.

I was about to step back and never look back again. Please, I don't want to be here ever again. This place is not for me, I'm feeling it.

"Hey, where are you going?" Jin held my arm, stopping me from doing what I'm gonna do.

Promise! I totally loved Jungkook, I admit. I totally regret doing to him just because I wanted to have that watch. Promise! I regret everything. I changed.

"I.... Jin I just don't want to be here." I mumbled not looking at him.

I hear a chuckle, obviously coming from my very nice friend, Jin. Ugh. Now what?

"Did you really think he will remember you?" He said.

I looked down and smiled to the ground painfully. I know he wouldn't remember me. Jin is right. Why am I even afraid when I'm not remembered. Yes, Jin is right.

Come on Y/n! You really need this job badly! And now this is what you're doing? Back out like a stupid girl?! No! You can do it!

As you can see, I changed but I have the same fighting spirit for myself. Always aiming for my goal. This is the characteristic I want for myself and I will never change this.

"I–I know he won't."

"Good, now let's go and get a job!" He smiled and held my hand.

I am so fucking tired. We've searched all over the whole city for this job and even my friend's companies. I am not applicable. Whatever! Who would want me? No one ever wanted to stay and be with me!

Well, except for my pretty friends. They are a blessing in my life. Because of them, I could still drink my favorite wine. Joke!

"Ms. Lee, we'll just call you if you got a job."

That's what they said. I sighed and looked up seeing the sun slowly setting after giving the whole world a light, hopes.

I looked beside me.

"Thank you Jin." I said.

He looked at me before smiling. He chuckled and shook his head before hugging me from the side. I closed my eyes wishing that I could get over this problem I am facing.

"Hey, everything is going to be okay." He said.

I smiled and shook my head. Our business died down because of my dad. He had a lung cancer, he's a smoker. He didn't got the chance to repair everything our business's problems.

I know his case not repairable unlike for the kidney. Lungs can't be fixed, but I am still here and I wanted to help. I want my father to live longer.

"Everything is going to be okay Y/n-ah."