I should NOT recall

"Listen here folks!" Jungkook said and wrapped an arm around Hara's waist.

I groaned silently. You see, Jungkook decided to do the project or presentation or what-so-ever here in his house.

Of all, why here?! I gulped and looked up. Analyzing his huge house. We're in the garden, not yet going inside. I suddenly remembered him watering these plants here.

He's still a cute baby back to that flashback.

Ehem, he stopped us from going inside his house because he said, he wanted to tell us something first before going in.

What? Is he going to tell us not to move too much? Like-

"Stop looking around!" I flinched when I heard a shout directly to my way.

I backed away seeing it's Jungkook. What is the matter? It's now a policy to not look around?! My brows knitted but I just decided to not talk.

I don't want any ....troubles. All and all I don't want to talk to him. I just looked down not wanting to see how he hold the girl.

By the way, why do he have to stop us? He should've just said what he wanted in his house when we're already seating on the couch!

Not here! We're waiting here and standing.

"As I am saying, we'll stay inside and behave. My Mom HIGHLY mind." He said and opened the door.

I walked beside Kai and stayed by his side, suddenly shivering because of the sudden memories I'm remembering.

×××

I laid on Jungkook's body as we both rest. We decided to clean his house and now we're this tired. We're laying on the couch.

"Oh god! We're so sweaty!" I chuckled.

He chuckled too and caressed my head as I laid peacefully on his chest. It's so fun to be just on his chest, comfortable and happy as we both enjoy the peaceful silence.

Both tired from the whole lot of work. We were laughing and playing even though we're working. Working with him is so fun and cute.

Everything about him is cute and it's giving me hearts on my eyes. I smiled inhaling his scent. It stayed, the amazing scent even though we sweat so hard.

"Yah don't do that, I smell bad." He sounded like a whining child but he isn't.

I buried my face more making him laugh, I smiled. He slapped my butt making me chuckle. My voice is muffled because my face is buried deep on his chest.

"You smell amazingly good Kookie."

"I do?" He asked.

I nodded. He chuckled again and I felt a gentle kiss on my hair. I was the who whined this time.

"Hey..! Don't do that, I smell bad!" He chuckled after hearing me. I faced him with a pout on my face.

"Don't you lau-" I was stopped by a gentle kiss on my lips. I smiled and he pulled away.

"I love you..."

×××

"Kookie? Where's the bathroom?" Hara's annoying voice was heard once again.

We all sat on his couch as each of us do our works Jungkook assigned to us. I was assigned for the research. So, I'm face to face with his laptop. His laptop.

Why am I even remembering those things?! Am I suppose--

×××

I'm inside Jungkook's house, to surprise my baby boy. I smiled to myself thinking about how he would react, because I brought his favorite cake.

Silently closing the door, not forgetting to lock it thinking that someone will bother us later if I didn't. You know... that specific girl who always bothers us.

Going on with my plan, I walked to the kitchen and placed my cake out of it's box. I smiled after smelling the cake. He would definitely like it.

I held the cake making sure I won't drop it. I walked carefully on the stairs up to his room. I opened quickly with a smile on my face.

"Surprise-" I stopped talking as soon as I saw my baby boy.

He had his eyes closed, sweating so hard while his air phone's in his ear, laptop on his lap. He didn't even heard me. Not so soon I heard a sinful sound coming from my boyfriend.

"Holy~" He groaned.

This thing just caught my eyes too. His hand snaked down under the blankets and it stopped right on his "friend". Which I believe it is.

I mentally chuckled and silently placed the cake on his night stand. And gosh! HE'S NOT NOTICING ME. He kept whimpering and groaning.

When I peeked on his laptop, oh god!

I immediately closed my eyes and tried deleting the silly things that I saw. Should I.. Should I let you know the detail? No, not a great idea.

I mentally chuckled and slapped my face for even peeking. I know I've done this but I don't think I like the idea of watching people do it.

"Y/n-ah~" Now that he finally said it.

I don't know how to approach him anymore. Really.. I bit my lip and chuckled to myself silently. I looked up and thought of some idea.

I acted like I just came and didn't know what is he doing but didn't get myself out of the room. I place the cake back to it's place before, and tapped his bed.

"Jungkook-ah?" I said and continued on tapping the bed.

The time he finally heard me. His expression is unexplainable. He immediately shut it and pulled the headsets out from his ear. His expression is troubled.

That's too obvious that he is. I smiled and kept my acting. Acting like I didn't know what he watched or anything. I.. I didn't knew though. Haha....

"O-O-Oh, you've been here? Since when?" He asked trying to smile back. I chuckled and shook my head. And went to go get my lonely cake.

"No, I-I just get here. What-What were- are you watching?" I said and grabbed the cake. He just chuckled.

"Nothing though, you brought a cake?" He asked. I smiled.

"Surprise!"

It really is a surprise. Now I... I uh knew he's not so innocent.

×××

"Y/n? Are you smiling? Go to work now." Kai whispered to me.