THE END

"Chunghee! Chungho! Time to eat your meal! Aish! This two." I called my two lovely sons.

Yes, they're twins. Of course, Jungkook really took his time in making them and made sure I get pregnant. Who wouldn't be pregnant in six-

"I'm home!" A voice said getting the attention of the two.

"Appa!" They happily ran into their father with wide open arms.

I rolled my eyes and walked to them. Jungkook carried the two at the same time. How can he be strong? Well....

"Yah... Why are you here?" I said making Jungkook's smiling face gone and leave his gorgeous form.

"Don't you want me here? Babies, Eomma doesn't wants Appa here..." He pouted in front of the two making the three years old babies pout too and look at me. He placed them down now.

Oh god they look exactly the same, well specially the identical twins. At first, of course we didn't knew it will be twins. I was shock, happy and scared at the same time.

Chungho and Chunghee might be very identical but they have differences when it comes to their attitudes. Chunghee is loud while Chungho is silent.

They're both very affectionate and that's what I favored the most. They looked exactly like my husband. I am actually envious because you see, they're inside of me for nine months and the time they went out. They look like Jungkook? That's kind of unfair!

Well, I like Jungkook's genes though. Who wouldn't? Tell me and I'll kill him or her.

"Eomma..." Chungho said shyly and walked slowly on my way. My baby boy is so f*cking adorable.

I looked at Jungkook who's smiling while watching his brave son. I smiled too and kissed Chungho's puckering lips. It's so thin, just like Jungkook's. It looked feminine.

"Yes baby?" I kneeled down and caressed his cheek.

"Appa stay." He said while looking down on the floor. I lifted him up and he chuckled. I placed him on my lap as I sat on the carpeted floor of our living room.

"Appa will stay, hmm?" I pinched his cheek and he smiled.

"Eomma!" Chunghee ran into our way and sat on my lap too. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"How about Appa now?" Jungkook who's still in his business attire said sadly as he kneeled onto nothing.

The two opened their arms and showed him grabby hands welcoming him to our hug. Jungkook smiled and hugged the three of us.

"How's work Appa?" I asked him. He caressed his temples and just tried nodding. I really hope it's going fine.

"I see you wanted to have lunch with our babies. But they seem to not want their meal." I looked at the two and they looked away from me. I chuckled with no sound.

"Is it true?" Jungkook asked them. Chungho shook his head aggressively while Chunghee looked at him with his pout.

"Appa, play toys. Upin! Ipin!" Chunghee said.

"You're watching Upin and Ipin again?" Jungkook asked Chunghee and he just nodded and pointed at the toys near us.

"And they are also very busy with the new toys you brought for them." I said making Jungkook smile. We both know how he spoil our babies. It's quite out of the line already.

"But Eomma, I promised them. I can not break my promises." He kissed my forehead and winked at me. I sighed and placed the kids down.

"Now, let's eat."

The kids ran behind, tailing me.

"No running! You might scratch your knee!" Jungkook warned softly. I smiled and lifted first Chunghee to place him on his seat then lifted Chungho next.

"Appa, Iron Man! Iron Man!" Chunghee shouted and clapped his little hands. They watched Avengers last night, I told them their favorite character's name. Of course it had to be the same as Jungkook's.

"Yeey!" Chungho clapped too and stared at Jungkook who's sitting on his chair.

"Iron Man?" He asked them and took a sip of the wine I placed beside his plate.

"Toy."

"Toy!"

Oh please, don't tell me he'll promise them another toy. I bet he will-

"Later, I promise." He smiled making my heart flutter.

"Yehey!!" The two cheered. I sighed and started eating my lunch.

"I thought you're not allowed to leave your office?" I said, raising my eyebrows and looked at him. He smiled.

"Of course Father let me, I won't miss our anniversary." He lifted the wine and I did too. We drank the wine before placing a kiss on each other's lips.

"Besides, you look so damn good in that dress. I can't miss it." He kissed my hand. I wetted my lips. So damn play boi.

"Eomma!" I looked beside me and painfully closed my eyes when I saw Chungho's shirt. Chunghee giggled as well as Jungkook. Chungho smiled at me, painfully and mischievously.

"Aish, you three." I lifted Chungho from his seat and placed him down the floor. He tailed behind me.

I got some clothes from his closet and removed the dirtier one.

"I'm shorry Eomma.." I kissed his cheek and changed his clothes.

"Just be careful, hmm? Eomma is not mad. You didn't mean it, right?" He shook his head slowly.

"Very good." I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips this time. I carried him the way back to the kitchen.

Jungkook was feeding Chunghee. I smiled and placed Chungho down.

"Honey, Chunghee told me something." Jungkook said making my brows furrowed in curiosity.

"What is it?"

"He wanted a baby sister."

The End.

°°°°°

Uhm, first of all I wanted to say thank you sayitsforever who stayed with me until now. Thank you so much!!!💜💜 You really helped me. So very much, I don't know how to thank you enough.

Now that it's the ending of this story, if there's people who red this story, thank you for reading! I really hoped you enjoyed Haha.
This ending is not expected, really. I didn't thought I'll make an ending chapter at this point. I thought I'll end this story a bit sooner. I kinda don't like how it ended. But still, thank you so much everyone!!!

Well I'm just hoping now that the reader liked it.

Support our boys!💜

Purple hearts for everyone!

Every single votes, comments and reads are very much appreciated.

Bye!!👋