Hurt me

"I'm not smiling." I immediately pulled a serious face.

He just chuckled making me chuckle too. I slapped Kai's arm, lightly. Before I could even say a thing, Hara's ugly ass is suddenly back.

"Kookie! I've arrived! What's for me?" She said annoyingly as if we're not here.

She always annoys me. Hoseok used to hang with her. I don't know why Hoseok likes annoying girls. And besides, she's a disgusting one. She let him (my annoying, loud, ugly friend, Hoseok) fvck her inside the school's comfort room. Like, it's ew ew.

You see, ugh.. I don't want to explain more. I don't like it, I don't like the idea of looking back to that. The thick faced Hoseok called me and told me to check him in the CR JUST BECAUSE, he's vomiting, real bad.

So the good me, was in panic and super worried. I was quick to go there. The exact comfort room he told me. And there, I found him and her... having the three lettered word. Of course, back then I just knew that she's a classmate. Like I care 'bout her name.

"Y/n! Aren't you suppose to-" I flinched hearing Jungkook's voice shouting right in front of me.

But he's quickly cut by Hara. She's getting his attention back to her. It's like, she don't want anyone to get his attention.

Like I .........care! Hmph!

"Kookie, is this fine?" She asked while showing him a disgusting design she made.

We're going with her ideas and this design is part of her ideas. I don't like it a bit. Well, who would like it though? It's ew, and besides I told you already how much I don't like that bitch's idea.

"Yes it is. Beautiful." She smiled hearing the leader's compliment.

I sighed and looked down before doing my own job.

×××

"Y/n, isn't this beautiful?" Kai asked beside me.

I looked at what he showed me and laughed immediately. Such a pervert! He showed me an image of a penis and who wouldn't laugh seeing his face?

"Where the hell did you got that?" He chuckled.

"I made them." He whispered.

I chuckled seeing how cute he is. We're nearly finished. Finallyyy. I've been dying to get the hell out of here.

You see, Jungkook and Hara has been flirting nonstop. And where did he even knew how to flirt? I sighed and looked down, feeling bad for myself, I don't even know why.

Why am I even affected?! I'm really losing myself, I'm not like this. Totally not this. I'm a strong type of girl. The one every bad boy would love.

"Jungkook isn't this nice?" She placed the paper on her right boob.

"This one?" Jungkook smiled and was about to point something on the paper but she removed the paper making his finger touch her clothed boob.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. But how lucky I am, I'm too slow to even look away I caught a glimpse of Jungkook licking his lips. Stupid Y/n, you're so stupid.

"So it is real?" I flinched hearing Kai's voice beside me once again.

I looked at him with a confused gaze. Real what?

"Real?" I whispered back, he chuckled.

"You and him being official." I sighed and looked down from him to the floor.

I thought I confirmed it already? Aish.

"We were official-" I was cut off by him.

"You truly loved him, eh?" He asked while chuckling.

I pouted and spanked his arm, lightly. How could he chuckle at my loneliness? I hate him!

"No I did not, boi." I tried defending myself.

"Yes you did. You and I turned out great but we were never official." He said.

I looked down because of shame. Yes I am a play girl and I might sound like a bitch before

(I am really a bitch)

but I am a virgin (do you believe me?) and I am a good girl, deep in me. (I think you're not believing me.)

"I... You don't understand Kai." I said, my voice slightly disappearing.

His laugh echoed through the whole room, making Jungkook turn his head towards his head towards the two of us. He rolled his eyes and smirked to me before facing Hara again.

"Why did he suddenly became like that?" I looked to Kai's way hearing him say that.

I looked down the lap top and back to him. He chuckled before shaking his head.

"Okay, if you don't know what to say it's really fine for me. You can just forget what I asked you." He smiled and winked at me.

"Stop it." I rolled my eyes.

"I've been dying to see that side of yours once again, ever since we got in this house." I stared confusedly at Kai's way after hearing him.

What? Side of me? He smiled and shook his head once again.

"I mean, you being mean." He mumbled.

"You like that?" I chuckled.

I pinched his arm after knowing something he liked about me. Oh huh?

"It's a huge turn on, you know." He smirked.

I laughed and slapped his arm. His face never turned or showed any sign of loneliness, I can't help but to look at Sheena who is a loner in the corner. Too focused on the project since she got the toughest job.

Poor her.

"You ar-" Kai's voice was no longer heard in my system.

As soon as I caught him eating Hara's face. Their side view is really clear to me. I gulped, I want to look away. But what the hell is happening to me?

Why am I feeling this shit feeling in my chest?

I hissed and held my chest, where my heart is placed. I don't know how I look from the outside, maybe I look terrible. As terrible as I am inside me. It's killing me.

My eyes widen as soon as my eyes met Jungkook's teasing one. He stared at me as he savours the girl's face. I felt my eyes water but I decided to not let it bother me.

His expression won't escape my system. I know, he really like/want to see me like this.

A/N:
I'm sorry if you won't like what will happen next, but it's the painful truth. Prepare for some changes. This is the real one. Have a good day/night! Purple hearts for everyone!!!