Dream?

There were fireworks everywhere.

His eyes shut tightly as his tears fall down like a river. My eyes are still wide unable to change reactions. My whole body is frozen like a meat inside the freezer.

His warm hand taking it's beautiful time on my cheek. I f*cking miss his soft lips. I didn't fought back because I know, I needed this. I know deep inside me, I still love him.

I still crave for his attention. He's still the one inside this rebellious heart. This f*cking angel who I turned into a great demon, I still love him. It turned me so much time to finally moved on to him.

I thought I successfully moved on, but I have to take back my 'congratulations' because I clearly failed on doing the moving on.

Our tears are like rivers after a typhoon, it's strong and can not be stopped. I finally closed my eyes and accepted his kiss.

This is a dream. This is just too good to be true. This happens only in my dream.

When we started moving, I felt my stomach flip. The familiar feeling that only Jungkook can give. I sucked his lip, expressing how much I missed him. He let out a sinful moan.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did the same thing on my waist. This is a dream.

"Please.... don't leave me, not again.." Those were the first words that came out from his mouth as soon as we parted our mouths.

Forehead to forehead, we have our eyes closed listening to the hard breathing we both create. Adding the pieceful sound of the ocean. This is too good to be true.

"Jungkook I'm sorry.." I said, my voice begging to be noticed, forgiven and forgotten.

I want that to be forgotten by him. I want him to be back to his original Jungkook. I want him to forgot everything that I did, not for myself but for this man... this man that I broke... this man that I loved.

Only if I could reset time, I would change the old me's decision. The naive me's decision. I should've just decided to be with him and happy. I know I will be.

I cried more, thinking about it so much. He hugged me tighter making me feel our lips almost touching once again giving me shivers.

"Only if I could go back—" He pecked my lips.

"Shush.. This is enough for me. Let me enjoy this." He mumbled.

"I still love you Y/n."

I kissed him eagerly as soon as those words came out from his mouth. Jungkook, that was too long ago and how can you still have feelings for me?

I f*cking hate you!

Because I feel the same....

Those jealousy, I know it's something more. It's not just jealousy. I tried to get my head off of those conclusions that I still love him because I know... I won't get a response.

I thought...

"I hate you Y/n. So damn much! But I cannot stop loving you. I might hate you but I will never forget how much I love you. I know it's stupid. I really tried getting you out of my life."

"I wanted you to resign but after seeing you chatting with that guy. I can't help it anymore. I am possessive, you are my possession. After seeing you with that guy... I thought to myself that I can't bare seeing you with someone else." He continued.

"Jungkook... my heart is not on it's good rate right now. It's telling me the response... I never had any boy or man in my life after you, Kookie—" I was stopped when he suddenly chuckled showing me his bunny teeth.

The teeth that I missed!

"Why are you chuckling ha?" I poked his cheek.

"Nothing, I just missed you calling me Kookie." He mumbled.

"You're cute."

"I am no longer cute!" He protested..... cutely.

"Suddenly, where's my boss?"

"Long forgotten."

"Please shut up, Kookie. You're like acting so cold while ago—"

"Your barbecue is delicious." He said making my brows furrowed.

"I thought—"

"I sneaked out and tried so many. It's so f*cking addicting just like the maker." He bit his lower lip making me slap his shoulder.

This is really a dream.