Not so bad

"Noona...?" Seojoon said weakly making me wake back to my senses.

I immediately rocked him and he laid back down his head on my chest. Now, that he made a sound, Jungkook is now looking at us.

When he faced us, I was stiff. His chest is.... amazing. I...
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y/n?" Jungkook asked.

Did I stare that long?

"Uhm, how long..."

"You've been zoned out?" I nodded. He smiled and removed his apron. That's when I got a better view of his whole half.

I gulped hard and I knew he heard it. His abs isn't gorgeous. It's super gorgeous.

I... I never thought that cute little boy in that super cute uniform had this super nice body.

I mean, he's more of a nerd and not this... hot ass——

S–Sorry about that.

The way his eye bore at me like I'm the most interesting person in the world.

The skin looks so soft yet so hard. I won't get tired of this view, ever in my life. You see, I'd gladly accept to marry him if he'd propose right now.

The cute image was suddenly vanished from my vision and all I could see is a strong man.

Everything he's saying is a blur to me. He's laughing ....cutely and it still looks so hot for me.

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?"

"Y/n!" He shouted a bit louder.

I jolted back to my senses and looked right straight to his eyes. He smiled. I felt my knees weak under his gaze.

Who wouldn't be?

I have a topless Jungkook in front of and he's all smiley. Like, heck doesn't he know what burning is?

Cause I'm burning and he seemed not bothered.

A topless hot ass man which is supposed to be a nerd!

Jin! Help meeeeeeeeeeeee!

"U–Uh, what? What? What are you– uh trying to say?" I managed to say that. He bit his lip.

"I'll take care of Seojoon, you go eat." He continued smiling. I pat Seojoon's back and smiled after trying to look at him.

He's a mini Jungkook and it's killing me to the bones. I really need that watch and protect my car but the whole situation I'm planning is ruined by him, naturally.

"Ah no no. I'll go tuck him to bed while you eat. Just tell me the way." His smile widen but replaced by a pout. Did he just...?

"You go eat..." He kept his plan.

We started arguing about it. But not that kind of argue you're thinking. It's a sweet argue actually.

The situation is like, the Daddy is trying to make the Mommy eat so she could have a break time because she spent the whole day taking care of their baby.

Specially I'm in my sleeping attire and he's topless. Man!

In the end, no one actually won. We decided to tuck him to bed, together. We went to his room.

He opened the door for me and I think I blushed. Isn't he aware that I'm super bothered with his topless form?

I started humming to a lullaby as I lifted Seojoon up, away from me before placing him to Jungkook's bed.

After a few seconds, a loud cry invaded our ears. Jungkook's on the other side of the bed, simply watching us before he cry.

He's fast to respond but I'm faster.

"Noona!" The baby cried making me and Jungkook look at each other. The baby had his both eyes searching for me.

His tears are immediate and many for the time he started crying.

When Seojoon found out that I'm carrying him, he immediately hugged my neck and his crying lessen.

Jungkook's helping me to calm him by caressing his small and cute back.

"He's fond of you." Jungkook smiled, eyes never leaving the sweet and sleepy boy in my arms.

I stared at him and smiled. This boy must be so important to him. He looked at him like he's his own child.

"I think so too." I chuckled and patted Seojoon's head. This scenery is a heart melting one.

He loved his nephew, very much. How will it be for his OWN child? He'll maybe a good super dad to his child. He's a responsible one after all.

I've been hesitating a lot lately.

But I don't want to fail...

When the baby calmed, I was about to place him back but his grip tightened. Then we heard a whimper.

Fear won, I decided to spoil him and let him stay in my arms.

"But how am I going to eat now?" I chuckled and he smiled.

"I'll take care of it." He said and left.

Not too long, he came back with a spoon and a bowl. He sat in front of me and smiled, I did too.

"Thanks." I was about to get the bowl from him but he budge. My brows knitted in confusion.

Huh?

"I'll feed you." I gulped and my gaze went down to his chest and nipples once again.

Feed me?

That was a nice idea though, but only... never mind. I wetted my lips and happily nodded.

"Okay, thanks." I opened my mouth and he gently placed my first spoon in my mouth.

"How's it?" He asked. If you'll ask me if he's shy while asking, I would definitely say/answer that he's quite proud about his cooking.

And he really knows the taste is good, cause it really is.

"It's good. I love it." He blushed and chuckled. He Indian sit in front of me so he could be more comfortable.

"Glad to hear, Mom taught me how to cook and it's really helping me right now." He stir the food and ready another spoon for me.

"Ah, ah." He chuckled when I made sounds while opening my mouth for the new planes.

"You look adorable, holding my nephew and being cute."

My eyes pop, it's about to explode.