I'm really doing it....

I cried inside Jin's room. And I don't have the slightest idea why. I just curled myself there trying to hide myself from all the things I wanted to hide. Tomorrow is the fourth day before the due date and the texts are all over me. I'm not telling this because this is the reason hmm. I don't really have any idea why I'm here.

"Won't you tell me why are you acting this way? Because I'm not a fool Y/n. I know why, I have my own reason for this action Y/n." He half scolded me. Well, I won't blame him. It's exactly 10:00pm and I just knocked the hell out of his house; my best frienie lives alone. And I also started crying nonstop. Now it's fvcking puffy and I think I'll be needing so much for this.

I just really hope that what I planned will give nice reactions from him. It really took my time, big time. It took my time that I almost forgot the reason why am I doing this. I gulped and wiped my tears before sniffing. I don't want him to know that I'm... I'm...

"What are you thinking Jin?" I said and stopped breathing hard cause I finally had enough air in my lungs. He sighed and hugged me. He's been staring at me since I started crying nonstop without any sound coming from me.

"Do you lo——"

"Don't you dare say that in front of me Jin! You're a dead meat I'm telling you." He's quick to raise his hands in defeat. I rolled my eyes but as soon as I did that, my head ached maybe rolling my eyes is not a good idea. I sighed and laid down. My brows knitted when I smelled a girl's perfume, I'm quick to look at Jin.

"It's Kia, the volleyball player." He explained. I rolled my eyes and my head ached once again.

"Oh come on!" He mumbled and laid beside me.

"Now you love those athlete bodies, huh?" I asked and hugged his sheets. I wiped the single, lone tear that dared to escape my eyes. Why the fvck am I crying?! This is fvcking unreasonable! I'm not accepting this stupid act!

"Why do you sound like a jealous girlfriend?" Jin laughed making roll myself and face him.

"I don't know any more Jin." I mumbled almost unable to hear by the others. I gulped and wiped the shameful tears that threatened to escape from my beautiful eyes. I hate that I'm feeling not myself anymore. This is not me. I'm evil. I'm not like this! A weak being who can't even do anything but cry! I'm the most confident and shameless woman a man would met. I'm afraid that I'm back to my old self again...

"What's in your mind, Y/n?" I shook my head and hugged Jin. He sighed and did the same to me. Trying to calm me. I'm happy that I have him with me now. I have someone to calm and understand me. Be with me through hard ships. I smiled before drifting off to sleep in my beautiful friend's arms.

After going home to change, I quickly went to school praying the Lords that he could forgive me for what this sinful thing I'm doing. I sighed and wiped the lone tear before continued on putting some make up on to cover my wasted eyes. This is not helping me, to the slightest. But I tried, okay?

Driving my car, I pulled my face back into the business. I don't want this to be the last time that I'm riding this car. Or else I'll only be riding the most beautiful Jim....

"Y/n!" I looked back and closed my car. Jungkook. I smiled forced but decided to looked down. I have to act. I walked away.

"Babe! Where are you going?" He followed me. I walked faster but he kept with me. He stopped me by placing his hand on my shoulder. My brows knitted.

"What's your problem Y/n?" He asked softly. I looked back with an angry face. His bothered and confused face turned into a shocked one.

"W–What's your problem Y/n? Are you oka——" He asked but I cut him off by raising my hand in the air.

"You are my problem. And I'm now trying to think what I'm going to do with this relationship." I mumbled and left there in shock.

Third Person's POV

Jungkook was left there in shock. Is he broken? He's hella broken. Is your plan working? Yes, it is. He can't help but to clench his polo to where his heart is placed. It pains him to know that this is happening. He's trying to think of why would you think of what to do with your both's relationship. Isn't it going well? For all he know, it is. He gulped and tried to walk but his foot is glued there, unable to make a single step. His whole system might broke and he lost himself. Well, he's clearly now losing his self. What will he do now?

"Bunny? Are you okay?"

End of Third Person's POV

Am I a fool? No, I am not! This decision is the best that I made. And I think my plan is working. If you're asking me if this bet is the best, my answer is it's not. It will never be. This is practically the worst! I don't want this to happen. I wish I would've declined. I have a choice but I let my pride lead me to the wrong way. It's not helping me. It's not at all. This is not making me feel easy.

I made my way to the nearest comfort room and washed my hands. I regretted coming here early. I should've known. How foolish. I stared at myself and clench my fist. This is so impossible. Not happening. I won't let myself be broken once again. But what am I gonna do? I'll let myself lose the bet and be a whole time loser? No, choosing a boy will always be a foolish act because they'll hurt and leave you eventually.

You want the watch, right?

A/N:
I don't know where this is coming. But I think I'll be able to handle it, I just hope this story is really agreeing with the people's taste hehe. Have good day/night! Sending Tae's box smile to everyone! I purple every people who pays attention to this story, if there is hehe...