What's wrong Jeon?

"President?"

I asked him once again. I have to. I wanted to know if he really said those words. Because it's really, really—

"What?" He said, not even looking at me. He's on his phone.

"What do you mean what? I didn't— Well— Why can't you just do what I told you to do?" He said, irritated.

I sighed and lazily walked to get the marinated meat for HIM. Since he's maybe pregnant that's why he's craving for that shit!

I grilled the meat. Aish!

"Eat. "

I said directly in front of him and placed the plate in front of him. The aroma of barbecue can be smelled through the whole placed.

It smells so f*cking delicious. I wanna have some though, I saved some for me. Of course it was a secret.

"I lost my appetite. Throw them now."

What? I spent hours in making these? And he'll just tell me to throw them away?! Are you even human? How can you be this cruel??

I wetted my lips and helped myself to stop from rolling my eyes. I'm really keeping myself for being rude to him. He's really testing my patience.

Throw them now?? Are you even sure about that?! This is really irritating. Y/n, think of something.

Yes!

Okay! I'll just give these to the girls. I think they would appreciate it. Unlike him! The most annoying person ever in my lif— stop Y/n.

Try again Y/n, maybe he'll just try?

"Why can't you just try one? Don't you want to try? Just one-"

"I said, just throw it away!" I flinched when he shouted.

I let out a curse inside my head when I almost drop the plate. Noooo! My blood tears will be forgotten when I dropped this. This is a failure!

Jungkook is a failure, I hate him. Oh scratch that, I am the failure.

"Okay, I'll just gave these to your baby sis and her lovely friends. Bet they'll appreciate." I mumbled so I could be the only one to hear what I'm saying.

If you don't want these barbecue, fine. The others will surely love it. I knew it, right after smelling it? You'll feel full already.

"What?" I decided to just ignore him since he ignored my effort. Hmph!

"Girls! Break time! Try my barbecue!!" I shouted and successfully got their attention.

They smiled straight at me. Running to me, I smiled so wide. You can't just put my hard work into something so trashy-trashy. Why the hell do we have to put them in the trash?

That's food, millions of people can't eat because 1) they lost their parents 2) they are abandoned 3) they don't have enough work to buy their own food.

Well, what do we expect to a multi billionaire? Nothing!

"Whoa! You made this? It tastes great Eonnie!" One said, I smiled.

"I'm Y/n." She shyly looked at me and bowed. Are they from Korea? Japan? China? Nahhh they look far from people in those countries.

They're originally from Hawaii, maybe they just got their best friend's attitude and manner.

"Vanessa, My name is Vanessa." She said. The one with a nice skin tone.

I like the tan skin she have, because Jessie and the other one have snow-like skin tone. I smiled at Vanessa.