I'm .....not weak

"Bye Jungkook!" She waved at him and I rolled my eyes. I saw them both through the window while I'm waiting for Jungkook to come inside our room and sit beside me.

Maybe he decided to take her in her room first before going in ours, since that bitch's room is just beside ours.

She's really taking my time with Jungkook. What am I going to do for her to go away?! Ugh, I hate her. I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone.

Me:
I really hate this bitch.

Jin:
Do you want me to seduce her? That will help you, surely. *evil laugh*

I smiled seeing Jin's reply. But, no thank you. Even though I wanted to leave this bitch to Jin, I wanted to hurt her myself.

She should know that once I touch what I want, no one's going to touch them again cause I'm territorial. I bite.

Me:
No need Jin, I'll do my job.

Jin:
Well duh, me and Yoongi have our own bet which includes your win. I can't just seat my pretty ass here if I knew I can help 'ya. *wink wonk*

Me:
You might choke on kissing her.

Jin:
Who said I'll kiss her?

Jin:
Ew! You're disgusting Y/n! I only kiss smoking hot girls! *smirks*

Me:
Whatever. Target arrived, bye bye!

"Hi Kookie, what took you so long?" I pouted and rested my chin on my palms. He chuckled and placed his bag on his seat.

"I just dropped Trish to her room." I looked at her with a cute puppy gaze. He sat and fixed his hair.

"Don't she know her own room? I mean... she's not new here..." I said being reasonable. That's so clingy of her. Disgusting, they're so sweet that they really have to do that?

They're just friends, right?

Ugh! I'll really rub to her that I'll be the one he'll choose. Hmph! I'll show her how whipped Jungkook is, for me.

Jungkook is mine, only mine and she will never got the chance to steal her away from me.

I may sound crazy and obsessed, I really am obsessed though.

"She just asked me to bring her. It didn't really took my time though." He pouted too and it made my hear.... stop it Y/n you'resodumb.

I should stop being distracted. This isn't dumb but a distraction. It's always fine to like back who likes you. Yeah?

Then, my phone dinged. New message. Jungkook's eyes twinkled and faced in front. I took out my phone.

Namjoon:
Can we meet?

Me:
No.

Namjoon:
That's mean, your obsessed ex is not letting me go.

Ugh please I don't want to see him anymore. He cheated and I don't think he deserves a chance.

He's the reason why I'm now...

I don't want to talk about this right now, really. And besides it's not my fault that my ex is bothering him.

Maybe he's in some club and my ex noticed him so he started asking about me. Wait, Y/n stop imagining scenarios!

Me:
I'm blocking your number Joonie.

And as I'm about to do that a message from him sent. And it caught my attention making me gasp.

Namjoon:
Do it or I'll hurt your baby boy.

He can not do this! I managed to block his number. I'm not afraid by his threatening because I know he can't, can he...?

"Jungkookie?" He looked at me. His lollipop caught my attention. When did he started sucking that lollipop?

He looked ....hot and cute. It's actually super cute. I immediately smiled and pinched his cheek. His cheek burned and turned pink to his ears.

I licked my lips and smiled more seeing him flushed.

"Y–Y/n?" He stuttered again.

He looked down and sucked his lollipop. I stared at him obviously, not even shy about it. I stared at his lips that so red. I will never get enough of his lips.

He looks so pure, he's so pure that he always looked like a kid even when the scene should be sexy. He's like a treasure. Jungkook is a treasure, no wonder the way his brother at him. I think he loved Jungkook very much and I understand why.

He stared down feeling my gaze.

He sometimes tries to look at me but will shyly look down again.

"Y–Y/n?" He asked once again.

"Jungkookie..." He stared at me and waited for what I'm about to say. I suddenly felt anxious.

"...Don't let anyone hurt...." I can't finish what I'm about to say. He just stared at me.

"Hmm?" He titled his head to show me that he's interested and curious about what I'm about to say. I don't know what's got in me that I can't.... speak proper....ly.

"Just...." I held my head and Jungkook immediately went near me for support. His arm circled my form. I held his forearm.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and coughed a little. I smiled.

"Yeah, I'm fine." His brows knitted, he didn't seem convinced with what I answered. I tried remembering what might be the reasons why I'm like this.

I don't remember something we did yesterday that'll cause me to act like this. Yesterday? We just studied; me and Jungkook at his house, remember?

"No, you're not fine Y/n. Come on, let me take you to the clinic." He said. I shook my head and just massaged my temple.

He noticed my action so he did it for me. Even though I want attention from the people, I still thank this position, Jungkook being at the corner.

I don't want them to see me weak. I will never let anyone see me being hurt and weak after what he did... I'm not going to think about him again.

I gently budge Jungkook's hand.

"I'm fine, really." I smiled after hissing. My phone dinged.

Jin:
Have you seen Taehyung?

A/N:
I'm dedicating this update to my friends who are not updating their books. QueenAly-Aly Reixzel asan na??  Kahit isa lang? Matatapos na ang bakasyon eh!!! Please (┳Д┳) nakikiusap na akoooooooo.
PPPPlllllleeeeeaaaassseeeee?