Not feeling a thing

"Are you feeling fine now?" He asked me and I just nodded. He smiled sadly making me frown.

"You know you should go home now. It's late already." I said but he shook his head and sat on the chair he placed beside me while ago.

I was about to sat up but he stopped me. That's what he kept on doing the time I finished changing.

"Yah I told you keep laying down while you're still ill?" My face turned into a frown and a cute pout.

"I'm not ill." I said and he chuckled. He checked my forehead for I don't know how many and smiled to me.

"You're going better and better." He said and leaned near me. I bit my lip and stared at me. Will he kiss me? Please kiss me.

hehe

"You're making me crazy Y/n–ah." He mumbled and stared at me, sincerely. I gulped and mentally noted to myself that I knew he liked me.

His eyes hold the world. The way they stared at me, I can't look away. I don't want to look away.

I like how his eyes look at me. It's like his world is in me. Like I'm his only hope. The one he married. Like I'm his wife.

He looked at me like I'm some kind of treasure that is rare to find. Not likely to be found easily.

I suddenly feel special. His eyes and powerful stare made me feel something I'm not used to. The feeling that I think is true.

Am I used to this feeling? No. Is this love? If this is love, then what is that thing that I felt towards Taehyung? And take note, I am really hurt.

But this feeling is really new to me.

Stop!

Stop it Y/n! You're thinking so much things that it distracts you, focus on your mission and the bet.

You're feeling nothing towards that Jungkook. He's just a mere nerd student that's unnoticed by the people.

He's nothing. There's no special thing about his gaze and things that makes you think he cares about you.

He's——

"I think you should leave." I said.

"Y/n?" He asked and looked at me, puzzled. I looked away from him and removed his hand away from my face.

I didn't even notice him caressing my face. H–How dare he? My skin care costs more than he think!

"Leave me alone." I said not looking at him. I covered myself with the blanket and looked back at him.

"Y/n, are you okay?" He kept asking. I closed my eyes and held the blanket tighter.

"Okay... If you want me to leave so you'll be able to sleep." He chuckled and caressed my hair. He kissed my head, I flinched.

"I'll leave."

×××

"Oh! Y/n?!" Jin shouted as soon as he saw me. I immediately hugged him.

I came inside his house after he opened it without knowing who it is. I came inside and hugged him like my life depend on it.

I went to him after knowing Jungkook left our house. Susan is actually shock because of my behaviour.

I don't know what to do anymore, knowing Taehyung is back and I have Jungkook who's... I don't know anymore.

"Y/n? Is there something wrong?" He caressed my head and I carelessly laid my head on his broad shoulder.

"Are you serious about Taehyung being here?" I said. I looked up at him and stared for a while. He smiled. He nodded, I laid back my head on his chest.

"What am I going to do?" My voice is muffled because my head is buried in Jin's chest.

are you envy?

"We're here."

"But he will harm me. I can't handle his words. His—— Jin I just don't want to see him anymore. So I could move on and go away from him. I don't want to see him anymore."

"Don't worry Y/n."

×××

"Don't worry Trisha." I smirked.

She's now in front of me, cornering me on my own locker. Then again, people are staring. Maybe because they're thinking that an unknown slut is talking to the goddesses Y/n, the most beautiful of all.

"I will not do anything bad." I continued. She raised her eye brow. I pouted making her frown. I mentally laughed.

Oh Trisha trashy, you're just making me enjoy this shit and I think I'm not stopping.

"Promise." I smiled.

"You don't seem nice Y/n. I know what you're planning." She said, her eyes are watering. I don't really know what's the matter with her. Her eyes always water.

"Are you going to cry about that?" I chuckled, she clenched her teeth. I smiled and she wetted her lips, as if holding her temper to hurt me.

Oh I feel threatened. I'm scared

"I'll make sure he'll know everything about this, Y/n. Be ready Y/n." She's shaking. She's fvcking shaking man! I can't help but to laugh.

"Why are you laughing, Y/n?" I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from laughing. She clenched her jaw.

"Why are you so mad Trisha? I'm not doing anything to you." I looked at my long painted nails. She scoff and pushed my hand.

"Not doing anything to me, but to Jungkook." She said. I laugh once again.

"To Jungkook? But I'm not doing anything to him, we're actually both having fun with each other's presence. We love——" She cut me off.

"We both know you're planning something, Y/n."

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not planning anything." I sighed and was about to leave her. But she stopped me by holding me by my elbow preventing me from leaving.

I looked at my elbow and smirked. I pushed my tongue inside my cheek. This girl is really getting inside my nerves. I'm actually stopping myself from hurting her.

"Let me go, Trisha." I said trying to remove her hand. But her hand tightened, I hissed. It truly hurt boi.

"Why am I going to? Y/n? You're strong right? Can't let yourself go with just like this?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not like you Trisha, I don't hurt people." She rolled her eyes and was about to slap me. Of course Jungkook came to stop her. Cliche.

I ran right behind him and hid. I hugged his waist. I stayed silent.

"What are you doing Trisha?" He said. My hand tightened around him making him caress it with his other hand.

"Let me go Jungkook! You don't know what she's doing with you!" She hissed when Jungkook finally let her wrist go. I gasped when I saw her purple wrist.

I mentally smirked, of course will not hurt you ....yet.