The meet

"Y/n babe, where are we going?" He squeezed my hand so he could get my attention.

I looked at him and smiled. I caressed his face and pecked his lips before talking.

"I'm finally introducing you to my friends." I smiled. Just wait Hoseokie. I'm winning and I will rub that to your face. I will, make him bad.

"Really? But why here?" He pointed at the club.

I smiled and shook my head. You know, Kookie you should start going to these places because your girlfriend lives there.

"Because they are here and they wanted to meet you there. Just be yourself okay?" I pulled him with me. As soon as we arrived inside, Jungkook's face turned into a disgusted one.

I knew he hated here. And as I said, I will make you love being here. He squeezed my hand once again.

"Babe you know I don't want these." He whispered to me.

I kept my smile on. He's with me, he should be grateful. Not everyday I have a boyfriend to bring.

"There's nothing wrong here Kookie–ah. You will love it here." I kissed his lips and dragged him to our spot here in the club.

As soon as we arrived, I saw Jin smiling at us. I know he's expecting that we'll win and I won't let him down. Hoseok will go dowwwwn!

"There you are! We've been waiting for you here since forever!" It's Jin who welcomed me and my boyfriend.

I smiled at him and looked at my boyfriend who gave him an awkward smile. He chuckled seeing Jungkook's expression.

This is their first time being with him. He kissed my cheek and offered a handshake with Kookie.

When I looked at Jungkook, I saw his face is angry. Uh?

"Hi Jungkook, I heard so MUCH about you. I'm Jin, Y/n's best friend." He introduced himself. Jungkook accept the hand and when I heard a hiss from Jin, they split up. What?

"I'm Jungkook." He smiled, slightly.

The two boys are just silent and lazily watching us. I rolled my eyes and warned them with my eyes. I swear, really. We sat beside Jin and the two forced a smile to him.

"Nice to finally meet you ...Jungkook." Yoongi said and held out a hand for my sweet baby. Jungkook grabbed it and smiled.

"I'm Jungkook, you are?"

"Yoongi."

"Hey what's up! I'm your hope, you're my hope. I'm J-hope. Hope right here!" I snapped out of it. Okay.. okay.. STOP IMAGINING THINGS Y/n. So, that's not how Hoseok introduced himself.

"Hoseok." He held Jungkook's hand and shake it with his. There's a bit tension and I think this is really not good.

"Jungkook." I immediately held Jungkook's hand away from Hoseok's and smiled to my boyfriend.

"Shall we dance?" I asked and he smiled to me. I pulled him to the dance floor. I saw him smiling. Is he starting to like it? How I wish he do.

"Are you loving it?" I asked and pulled him near me as I swayed my hips to the beat.

I have my arms around his neck and he have his hands on my hips. He's been smiling that's why I asked.

"Yes, if you're the one I'm with. I didn't know it's this carefree." He whispered to me so I could hear it.

I laughed and played with his soft hair as we both dance. Both enjoying the feeling of loud booming sound from the huge speakers.

Making our ears paralyzed for a moment. No longer hearing the bad things and problems of the earth.

Enjoying the warmth of each other as the music continued playing, both still sane and sober but suddenly feeling dizzy.

"Do you want to drink?" I asked him. He pulled my away from him so he could look at my eyes.

He smiled and nodded. This is the right time to try something. It's Monday night again, and we just decided to party here, since Hoseok's parents are present. Har har...

We went to the bartender and asked for a nice alcohol to drink. He still have his hands all over my waist.

I stared at it and looked at Kookie, meeting his gaze. He smiled cutely. Maybe telling me to let him wrap those warm hands around me.

Of course I love it.

"Here you go Ma'am." The hot bartender winked at me and I just smiled.

"Hey! Can't you see me? Do you wanna die? Where's your——" The bartender quickly bowed to Jungkook and went away from us.

He knew me, us because we are a regular costumer here. And as usual, the charge is on Hoseok because he's the one who called me to party here.

And Jin's the one who suggested to bring my boyfriend since the rumours, well not a rumour, it's a news that's spread.

A news is all over the university saying that me and Kookie are finally a couple. Some are happy, some are not. I don't fvcking care.

I chuckled seeing Kookie be protective over me. I caressed his cheek and pecked his lips.

"I will love you, only you." I assured him but he shook his head.

"I trust you, but I don't trust that guy. He might rape you or something." He said while staring at the poor bartender who's doing his job.

He's like eye killing the poor guy. Oh please Jungkookie, you don't know what I do. There'll be no rape. Nothing.

"He won't do that Kook–ah. And besides, this is a bar it's his job to be kind." I held the glass in my hand and gave it to him. Now, let's start?

"Try?" I asked and smiled.