We're not dating ...yet

"So what happened?" It's Jin. I rolled my eyes.

Monday night, party night. They said, Mondays are the worst part of the week because it's Monday. But for us?

"Yeahhhhh!" Hoseok chuckled and grinded his waist on the girl's ass. It's his party. He's always throwing a party every Monday night. I smiled and looked back at Jin.

"Happened..?" I asked back acting clueless. Of course, I don't want to talk about that shit. It's so irritating. It irritates me, my skin, my eyes, my nose, my ears, my whole body!

"Don't act clueless baby."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Oh come on. Haha! I just wanted to know if I'm getting Yoongi's chain."

You know, that's really a stupid shit. About their bet, it's super stupid in my opinion. I shrugged.

"There's this girl--" He cut me off.

"Oh my god! He have a girlfriend?! I can't believe this! That innocent guy--" I cut him off because his whines are starting to be irritating too. I don't know actually why I'm acting like this.

I don't like it. You see, my head is always burning and all the negative thoughts are intriguing me.

"Can you let me talk first?"

"Okay."

"There's this ugly and not so kind girl. She's so ugly that my grandma's hand is prettier than her face..."

"Oh you must've hated her this much.."

"....Yeah, about her she's Jungkook's bestfriend. Trisha." I rolled my eyes mentioning her name. I hate everything about her.

"She's a nerd--"

"Oh she must be fucking ugly." I nodded and chuckled. He laughed with me. I love it when he rides my mood. This is the reason why I love him the most.

"Yes she is. You might choke when you her and puke your liver out."

"The exaggeration though." Jin laughed with his exotic laugh making me smile and cover my own lips.

"Continuing, I hate her presence and I fucking hate her style. So disgusting, no wonder he and Jungkook are friends." Jin almost died in laughing because of what I added. I playfully slapped his cheek and drank the alcohol.

"I'll make sure that I'll kick her out of my plan."

"You should, cause we have to win this bet once again Y/n."

"I know." I smirked.

×××

I didn't actually saw that bitch yesterday, Monday. Even though me and Jin talked about her, I didn't saw her.

Me and Jungkook just hanged out. I planned on being clingy on Jungkook and when she became pissed--

"She's not here." That'll probably not happen. Aish, I'm actually in for some drama. She looked emotional hell.

"Why not? Isn't she planning on continuing her school? I heard she's a regular student here." I told him. He nodded and sipped his banana milk. I stared at him and adored his cute form.

About that bitch's presence, I actually didn't knew that she's in the class beside our room.

I actually don't care about her and anything that includes her ugly ass. Until now that she's interrupting me and my friend's game.

"She'll continue Tomorrow. They had business going on with her family. " He looked at me. I smiled and nodded too. I grabbed his drink and sipped some too.

He gulped and I smiled bringing it back to his hand. I just knew those are his favorite. Cute.

"Y/n, are you and Jungkook dating? You two have been hanging out so much lately." The guy in front of us asked when he looked to us. I looked at Kookie and smiled after finding him blushed.

I leaned back and held Jungkook's hand making the guy in front of us smirk and Jungkook to blush even more.

"Maybe sooner?" I smiled innocently at him and he just chuckled before nodding.

"Rumors are spread that you both are dating." He smiled and stared at Jungkook. Who's still staring at our hands looking so adorable when flushed.

"Tell them that it'll be sooner." I chuckled and intertwined me and his hand. Kai just nodded and chuckled before facing in front once again.

"W-Why did you said that?" Jungkook whispered at me. I looked at him making him and mine's face near each other's.

His face is flushed once again but he didn't moved. He looked at my lips and back to my eyes. What is trying to do?

Want to kiss me?

I'm afraid I can't do that yet too. That's part of my plan and I can't ruin that even if his lips are really tempting.

It looked so soft and tasty. That must taste sweet.

"Don't you want me as your girlfriend?"

×××

It's Tuesday, it's still the start of the week so I think we should study, eh?

"Jungkook, help me with this." I purposely made a cute voice. I'm actually seducing him. I'm only in my short, under my skirt and a shirt which is super thin because I'm using that under my uniform.

Get used to this kind of clothing, I only wear those kind of clothes; super short short and sleeveless shirt. It's too obvious bruh.

I don't usually wear a sleeveless shirt under my uniform but since I planned on studying with Jungkook in his house before the day started, I used one.

So I could just remove my blouse/uniform and move freely.

I'm using a black bra. I caught his gaze there and I pouted. He will not get enough of my breast, right?

Aye.

"It's just that I really hate History." I smiled and bit my ball pen.

We just arrived from school and we quickly went inside his room to study. We're alone here and thanks to his parents for not appearing, they're still out of sight.

When I can't talk to him, I called for him. Cause I kept asking but he's just staring at my notebook.

"Jungkook?" I asked him but he just stood up and ran away.

The way he covered his "friend" mid way his run to the bathroom can't exceed me.