"Friend"

"Do you need any help with your friend?" I asked.

I knew he still have a big problem down there and it kinda bothers me too, he's whimpering while we're having our breakfast.

I pity him and a little thing won't mind though, he's my boyfriend now and he have advantages.

"M–My friend?" He stuttered.

I looked down and sighed. Why does he keep stuttering?! It's frustrating me.

I always feel that he's not comfortable with me around him. Or maybe because I asked him something inappropriate? Aish——

"Y/n I'm sorry, I won't do it again. If you think that I'm not comfortable with you, you're wrong." He assured me.

Now, we have to make this cute boyfriend a hot and sexy one. Now, I'm thinking again, how is it possible? Could I?

Am I fast? Did I make him my boyfriend the wrong time? But there's no turning back now, Y/n.

Oh how stupid. Well this is really the best time to move. It's half of the time and I'm moving super slow on my steps and plans.

Beware Kookie, I'll be super clingy and pervert.

Then, I heard a whimper again.

"I know you are." I smiled. He did too. I sighed and finished my food.

I stared at him and watched him eat. I can't forget how puzzled he is when I confessed his whole expression told me everything that I need to know. That he, is deeply in love with me.

well I actually knew that already

He eats like a cute little baby. Oh god, thinking about that makes me want to whine so hard that the people around me will worry if something's wrong. He eats like a baby, he's a whole package baby soul, guy body.

I'm not liking the idea.

"Jungkook, about what I'm saying before ...do you want a little help with your boner?" I asked, smiling.

He should be comfortable with me even if I'm asking sensual. This is my goal.

A bad boy should be talking dirty, but him, he'll be all blushing when a girl talk dirty to him. That's shit.

"My boner?" And he whimpered after saying that. Oh god that must've hurt? I'm happy he didn't stutter this time.

I nodded.

He blushed and looked down. He looked kind of, embarrassed  about it. There's nothing to be embarrassed.

First, I'm his girlfriend. Second, it's a girlfriend's job. Third, it's super normal to have a boner for a guy.

"Hey." I stood up and walked to him, kneeling. He looked taken aback by it but I didn't stopped.

He looked at me. More like stared, I still smiled. I need to make him comfortable and I need to make him understand that all of this is fvcking normal and he's just too introvert to even know.

He waited for me to talk.

"It's a girlfriend's job to make her boy happy." I smiled and leaned onto him. Even though he's a bit higher because he's sitting while I'm kneeling.

"And by that, they help the guy with their boner." I smiled and locked both of his cheeks on both of my palms.

He stared at me and blushed. I chuckled, I hugged him.

"I love you Jungkook, I really do. And I've always wanted to tell you that. I've also wanted you to be happy because of me. Ever since, Kookie." I heard him chuckle. He hugged me back.

"You do?"

"Yeah. Won't you say you love me back?" I pulled away and pouted. He smiled and held my face the way I did while ago.

He kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and bit my lips to prevent my smile. He kissed my nose.

"You look so beautiful, Y/n." He whispered and finally, kissed my lips. I licked my lips when he pulled away. I'm starting to love his lips, I might want to kiss him always considering it as my every–hour–maintenance–medicine.

"You're so kind–hearted." He caressed my cheek. I stared at his whole face. He's a goddess ...too. We are.

"You're too perfect for me." He said breathy. I lastly stared at his eyes, looking back to me. Looking through my soul.

My whole being. Completely reading me like an open book. I gulped and looked down. Afraid that he can also read my pretty little secret.

"What's wrong?" I panicked when he noticed my sudden change of mood. I immediately smiled and looked up. I gave him a confused look making him smile once again.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing, as I'm saying. You're precious to me, Y/n." He leaned in and placed his nose on mine, caressing my nose with his.

"Really?"

"Yes really." He chuckled.

"And I love you ....too." He whispered. I looked at him and suddenly felt, I hate to say it but I felt guilty— stop it Y/n. You're just imagining things.

"Going back, Mr. Cutie. Do you want help or no?" I smiled. His face heated and stayed silent.

"I'll take that as a yes." I chuckled and slowly lowered his short. I kept my stare on him.

×××

"Arghhh." He groaned. As soon as he finished I placed back up his shorts, back to it's place. I smiled and caressed Jungkook's face.

"Hey.." I wiped his whole face. He's sweating much. He smiled before opening his eyes.

"How's that?" I asked and he smirked. I wetted my lips. Whoa.

"It was amazing, Y/n." He leaned down to me and kissed my lips. He moaned.

"You're amazing, your lips are amazing." He whispered.

"I know baby."

×××

Me:
Are you busy? Why won't you reply?

I texted Jin again. He didn't reply to my text this morning. I hate it. I really wanted to talk to him though.

Hoseok:
I'm not afraid, Y/n. You'll lose.

Me:
Haha, really?
[Image attached]

Hoseok:
The fuck— that's hot Y/n.

Me:
( ̄へ ̄)

Hoseok:
Haha!

Me:
I can hear your laugh from here.

Me:
I miss you❤

Hoseok:
Is this for real? Y/n's missing me? Really?

Me:
Hoseok!! TT

Hoseok:
Aww my baby is so cute.

Me:
I'm someone else's baby.

Hoseok:
HOLY FUCC— DON'T TELL ME.

Me:
Yes, you're correct.  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Me:
Are you proud of me?

Hoseok:
I wish you fucking BAD LUCK! BBBBYE

Me:
Thanks, OPPA.  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Hoseok:
SHUT IT.

Me:
Love you, tell Yoongi I love him too.

Hoseok:
Message NOT delivered Y/n. You're the worst.

Me:
But you love me Hoseok.

Hoseok:
I don't.

Me:
TT