Saturyay!

I closed my eyes and smiled. I planned on starting my mission now, Saturday.

I'm in the guest room and it's morning. I'm actually nervous. Gotta tell Jin about this!!

Me:
Jin! I'm starting today, don't you have any ideas?

I sent happily and chuckled to my self. I stared at the ceiling and looked at it dreamily. I was thinking of so much and it makes me sad.

I don't think it will work though, but I love challenges. My frown turned into a smile once again. I decided to text Hobi too.

Me:
Hey Hoseokie, beware...

I smirked and placed my phone on the night stand. Me and Yoongi are okay after that night, I don't think he knew what happened or he's just pretending.

Whatever.

I hurriedly brushed my teeth and combed my super fine hair. I smiled to myself. How should I start this?

"Good morning! What are you cooking?" I asked as soon as I get myself inside the kitchen. He just chuckled.

"A nice breakfast for the both of us." He said. I walked behind him and grabbed the mug available ahead of him.

Purposely brushing my braless boob on his back. I smirked to myself, I felt him stiffen. And a loud gulp was heard.

I grabbed two mugs.

"Can we have coffee this morning?" I said and started preparing the coffee. He cleared his throat.

"O–Of course." And now we have the stuttering Jungkook again. I sighed.

I walked beside him and stared at him. He looked at me and looked away once again. I removed his hand away from the kitchen utensils. Not forgetting to turn off the stove.

Now, he looked at me troubled. I just stared at him. He can't prolong his stare on me. I sighed and pulled him in front of me, he's taken aback I can say.

I held his chin so he could look at me.

"W–What are y–you doing Y/n——" I stopped him from talking by placing my index finger on his lips. His eyes are wide.

"Kookie... Can you be comfortable with me?"

"How can I——"

"Don't you see? I like you, so much Kookie~" I placed his both hands on my waist and my arms on his shoulders, circling his neck.

He stared at me, eyes are all wide. He's trying to process the whole situation. I pulled our bodies closer. I smirked, feeling his boner.

He groaned.

His eyes went wide after hearing himself. Is he not familiar of this things? Oh how innocent this young man can be?

He wetted his lips. His shock is still evident on his face.

"I've been wanting to be your girlfriend ever since I laid my eyes on you." I stared sincerely at him. He closed his mouth. I pushed my breast on his chest.

He painfully closed his eyes. He bit his lip and stayed like that.

"Jungkook, I like you. Your smile, it's so cute. That bunny teeth of yours Kookie, it's killing me. When you laugh? Do you think I can stay sane? You're so caring, I can't help but to fall more. Do you know how it pains me every night I sleep and you're still not beside me? I actually think I love you. I love you Jungkook. Everything about you makes me crazy. You're just so cute that I wanted you to be my personal cuddle mate. I wanted to feel your warm chest on my back. Your long and unbelievably strong arms around me. You're the only person that I think about. You're making me insane Jungkook. You're driving me crazy. The more I think about you, the more I think about my future with you. How would you be if I am your wife. And I would give you much kids, how many you want. I won't mind, because I'm sure I'll enjoy the every minute of us making our babies. I can't help but to think about how are we going to kiss hotly on the kitchen while I'm trying to make breakfast but you can't stop bothering me because you wanted to have a morning sex after our long night. It would be the memories I would love to treasure if that'll happen. But those are just my dreams Kookie. I– I——"

Jungkook kept gulping. He can't seem to process what's happening in front of him. I chuckled.

"Hey, baby, breathe." I told him and massaged his scalp so he could calm himself. He closed his eyes.

The time that I talked dirty, I forgot to tell how I felt his friend twitch.

"I– This is just so sudden." He said in a very little voice. I chuckled and kissed his nose. He's a bit taken aback once again.

"Hey, don't be afraid. I know it is sudden, but this is just me. I won't do anything that will harm you. Don't be ...afraid." I whispered. He nodded and opened his eyes. I smiled and he did too.

"I love you Jungkook. Don't you feel the same?" I pouted.

"N–N–No, I love you too I actua——" I cut him off with a kiss.

Oh how much I wanted to feel his lips on mine and you don't know how sweet it tasted. I have my arms behind his head, I used them to push him on me.

He tighten his grip on my waist.

I started kissing him, like a real kiss. He groaned and replied. I was shock that he had an idea on how to kiss but I was half-ly happy about it though.

After a couple of time, I pulled away. I opened my eyes and smiled seeing his all–red face. I cupped his cheek and leaned down slowly and pecked his lip while staring at him.

I smiled.

"Are we fast?" I asked.

"But we love each other." I answered right away. He nodded, smiling. I chuckled and nodded too.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

"So, are we official?" I asked.

"Yeah."

A/N:
Am I fast?