I'm not affected PROMISE

Now I'm the one who's gulping.

What if this'll be hard for me? I'm talking about my car man!

"Y/n?" My attention was back to him when he called me. Oh, did I..

"I'm sorry." I said out of embarrassment. He smiled and stared at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked still staring at me. I can feel my face burning even though it's windy.

Have I ever blushed in this kind of moment?

No.

This is too cute for me to blush. I usually cringe and get irritated. I don't usually blush at this kind of moments.

This is too romantic for my kind. And yes, I'm the 'other kind' because I'm not the usual high school girl.

I'm hotter than the others.

You should know that.

"Of course." I laughed awkwardly and tried to shrug the shyness away from my system. Oh please, Y/n.

"Why did you asked me by the way?" He asked bringing back what I asked. Because, I want to know if this bet will be easier.

Or hard.

"Nothing. Just wondering about your opinion." I smiled.

×××

"Can you stop doing that stupid faces? It's irritating. And plus, you're being too loud for today." The grumpy Min Yoongi said as he glare at Jin's way.

I looked at them and laughed.

Jin's been singing and acting cute with the song Gwiyomi. And me, I really want to laugh right now.

"Yahhh! When it's me, you're always angry. But when it comes to Hoseok, it's fine. What's wrongggg?" He said those words the way he talk when he's upset. And do you know how funny it is?

Super.

"You're disgusting." And he rolled his eyes after saying those words. Like, hell I don't care about your feelings.

Hahahahahahaha!

If you look ugly, that's what my mouth's gonna say. His mouth doesn't have any filter and it's funny, like, all the time.

"I'm a beautiful flower. Right Y/n?" Jin pouted right in front of me and I stared at him. I heard Yoongi's laugh and that made Jin scoff.

"Oh oh, yes Jin you are a flower."

"I'm back." Hoseok smiled and sat beside Jin.

"Ew! Get your hands off me. You just poop and you're placing your hands on my skin! I take care of this so much that my skin care costs higher than your whole year allowance." Jin said. Exaggeration overload. But, I laughed anyway.

We all know Jin's whiny sometimes, but I love him.

"Are you on your period? Please stop acting like a Momma who's been having her period. Disgusting old Momma." It's Yoongi again. And Jin's mouth gapped open. All me and Hoseok can do is laugh.

"Oh Jiiiin!" It's Hoseok again. He'll always tease Jin after a savage talk from Yoongrumpy.

Me and the guys decided to sleep at Hoseok's since we wanted a get together.

And no, we're not girls.

I'm the one girl here and I know you won't usually hear that 'get-together' word from my fboy friends but, yeah.

When I recovered, I opened my phone and messaged Jungkook.

Me:
Hey pretty boy. You up?

I smiled after pressing the send button. I've never texted a guy ever since this bet came and I'm glad we're at this stage.

Texting stage.

"Yah, why are you all smiley there?" Yoongi said and I was in shock. Did he really talked to me and asked about my smiley face?

Weird Yoongrumpy.

"Nothing. Just texting someone." I held my phone up and winked at him. He rolled his eyes and sighed before getting his phone.

Uhm, is he on his period?

Like really, we have two moody persons in the houseeeee! Oh please, these hormonal girls.

"Texting someone. Texting someone." He rolled his eyes as he mumbled those words. Oh god, what is his problem? Why is he so affected?

Jungkook:
Yes! It's still early to sleep tho.

I chuckled reading his late reply. Well, it's just ten minutes late though. But it's still fine.

I'm not used to wait for someone's reply because, helloooooo I'm too beautiful to even wait

you should not make me wait

But since it's Junggoooo, it's fine. *rolls eyes*

Me:
How's your Brother's birthday? Please greet him from meeeeeee. I'm really sorry I couldn't attend.

Jungkook:
He said thank you.

Jungkook:
You're cute.

My eyes widen because of that. Like, what the hell? Cute? Me?

Ahm, Okay Y/n breathe in, breathe out. What's his problem with you?!

I mean, what's the problem with me?! I hate it when his little actions mess me like hell. I hate it.

Please Lord, I need to be calm and I need to focus on my target. And this boi is not helping!

I he trying to shake my world?!

Because he's really doing a great job with that. And I'm hating it boi. I don't want it!

I need to stay focus!

Me:
Me? Cute?

Me:
I know right.

My reply is definitely the opposite of what I'm feeling. I am definitely not okay.

I'm not OKAY bae.

How am I going to react when he said those words in front of me? I'll definitely be flushed and I'll be blushing.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" I looked beside me and I saw Jin. I gulped and I think I looked troubled.

"O-Of course! Why wouldn't I b--" He immediately raised his index finger and pointing right in front of my face.

I raised my brows and stared at him.

"What are you doin--"

"Don't you dare fall in love with that guy Y/n." He said full authority. Like I'll fall in love with that Kookie.

No!

"This is all for my car and my watch Jin, I swear I'm not seeing him as a lover nor I am crushing on him. Jin I--"

"This should be a fact Y/n." He rolled his eyes and I scoffed. I will not fall in love with him, he's too much of a baby for me.

And those are not my type.