IT'S SO BAD

"I'll just feed myself." He walked out after my sign of approval. I finished eating, finally.

"Butterfly~" I sang and hummed the other parts. I rocked the baby and gently placed him on the bed.

I think me carrying him is enough. When his back finally landed on the mattress, he's about to cry but I was fast enough.

"Seojoon-ah Noona is here." I whispered and kissed his cheek. I kept patting his butt, gently assuring him I'm still near him.

I don't think I'll be able to leave here in this kind of situation. I continued humming and decided to lay beside Seojoon.

×××

"Y/n-ah, wake up." I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

I rolled and held the warm comforter more for me to snuggle. This is a nice bed, it smells good too.

No wonder I slept well.

"Y/n--" I pouted and turned to the owner of the voice.

"Wake up." The voice said. I lazily opened my eyes, half asleep. And when I succeeded on doing, a beautiful man welcomed me.

"J-Jungkook-"

"Good Morning!"

"Morning." I said with a little shame and I don't know where it came from. Why am I even shy?

Maybe because he's looking this gorgeous?

You see, he had a sleeveless shirt on and a short. Not forget the towel hanging on his neck, his wet hair. He smell great baby.

Can I just make him mine than make him bad?

aaaarrrrgggghhhh

"Breakfast is ready. Did you slept well?" He smiled and used his towel to dry his hair.

Boi, I can do that for you. If you want me to I could-

I'm in his room. Where's Seojoon? I looked around and searched for the baby. I panicked.

Are we alone here?

It's not that I don't want to sleep with Jungkook,

It's just that, why am I not aware?! I should've known how good he is. Tsk!

"Don't worry Y/n. His parents came early. And I slept on the couch." He pointed the couch that's placed near the bed.

His bed is quite big and his room is cool. I actually didn't paid attention last night because one, Seojoon and two, it's dark last night and he didn't bother opening the lights.

I gulped and chuckled nervously.

I'm actually losing myself with him. I'm never nervous with guys. What's happening with me? I need to talk with Jin. I mentally sighed.

"He left?" Jungkook nodded.

"Hurry, breakfast is ready." He looked at himself in front of the mirror and continued drying his hair.

His armpit is sexy.

And the way his forearm flex, it's... breakfast.

"Won't you have breakfast with me?" I asked making him look back at me. I swept my hair as it lightly covers my face.

I felt him check my body. It kinda made me hot. I'm in my sleeping clothes and I mentally praised myself for being smoking hot.

I realized that my question is inappropriate for a green minded person but, is he a green minded one?

"I'll follow." He smiled but it's not sweet. It kinda felt like a smirk to me. I wetted my lips and checked him out.

Purposely making him know that I'm checking him out. My stay is not yet done and I can still wake the beast.

But I know I have no enough time. I can continue next week though. Susan knew that I'll be back today. After lunch.

"You better." I smirked and winked at him before leaving.

×××

After breakfast, I made sure to clean myself. Jungkook's watering the plants and I think he's so responsible.

I walked out and I found him doing that. It's actually a hot scene.

well, I think everything about him is hot

His shirt is slightly wet. I don't know why he decided to clean himself when he'll do jobs like this.

"Kookie, watering the plants?" I asked. I know it's obvious but, what? I wanted to talk to him. And I wanted to catch his attention. And doing this will do.

"Ah yeah." He smiled and looked at me. I walked near him.

"Don't come near me. You'll be wet."

"Because you're hot?"

"Ha?" He asked dumb founded.

Oh my god did I said that out loud?! Thank god he didn't heard me. Oh my... Why am I this perverted?

Y/n! Think before you speak! Aish! You're making a fool of yourself again! Hell, that was embarrassing.

"I mean, I don't mind being wet." He chuckled but my eyes widen at what I said.

Please! Pervert-ness, leave my system, RIGHT NOW.

"So, you wouldn't mind if I do this?" He shamelessly and playfully placed the hose in front of me making the water.... ugh.

I can really imagine a scene from those movies. Then the two would start wetting each other.

"I highly mind. Jeon Jungkook." He smirked and continued. I wasn't supposed to do what's in those movies but he's-

"You!" I run and he's quick to run as well. We kept chasing each other and when I caught him, I jumped on his back making it look like a piggy back ride.

Just then, we heard the gate opened.

"Bunny?" A voice said. We both looked at the owner of the voice. She's in shock.

Well, Jungkook and I are having a piggy back ride. Both wet and smiling. And this girl just decided to interrupt us.

And she have the guts to call him Bunny huh? He's MY Bunny. Whether she like it or not. I'm territorial.

"Oh, T-Trisha!" He quickly but gently placed me down. Ugh, is it necessary?

"Jungkookie..." She muttered due to her shock? Who is she and why would she be shock?

And why the hell is Jungkook acting like this? It's stressing me the fuck out. I saw her grip the flowers she brought.

I fixed my clothes and sighed.

"Who is she?"

Should I be the one asking that? I'm always ready for a nice battle. How about a nice punch?