Doing it?

Jin:
So how is it going? Time is not slowing down for you. We have to win this babe.

I gasped after reading Jin's text. Holy shit. Well, I know what I'm doing. I.. I feel like aborting my mission. I don't want to.... Well I think I s-still have lots of time.

"Y/n? Where are you? I brought your favorite." I heard his sweet voice from outside of my room. I smiled secretly and hid back my phone before dipping my head on the pillow and covering my whole self inside this blanket. I didn't actually believe him. Who would come here at 10:00pm? And we have classes tomorrow. He's such an idiot. I just randomly told him over a text that I already missed him and he's all trilled and suddenly coming up of an idea; coming here. I sighed and bit my lip after hearing my room door creak as someone open then. I'm holding my smile.

"Yah show yourself now." I heard him and I mentally smirked when I felt the bed sink indicating he's already sitting. I shifted when I felt his hold the blanket. I laughed and showed myself. I didn't regret. I saw my gorgeous boyfriend. He's wearing an all black outfit not forgetting his scent and that cap that I'm so whipped about. He smiled.

"I told you to don't bother coming here." I said half-ly scolding my baby before grabbing the plastic bag in his hand. I smiled widely after seeing doughnuts.

"But you can't stop me-"

"My favorite!" I screamed in joy and hugged the best boyfriend of the year. I heard him chuckle. I pulled away and started happily eating my food. I could never wish- I was stopped by my phone's ding. But still, I continued eating.

"You're so cute." He mumbled. He pinched my cheek and laid beside me. I looked at him, wide eyed. Will he sleep with me? I'm not shocked that Susan let him in but, now he's sleeping with m..... I DON'T MIND.

"YOU'RE SLEEPING BESIDE ME?" I said with a smile. He smiled and nodded. I hid the doughnuts back inside their box and quickly laid beside him. I'm happy he's deciding to sleep beside me.

×××

"Wake up sleepy head! We have classes! And I'm planning something for the two of us!" I wiggled and smiled. He lazily looked at me, closed his eyes again, and scratched his closed eyes before opening them. He smiled and pouted.

"I don't want to attend." He mumbled with his husky, morning voice. I tapped his cheek and kissed them.

"Exactly my point. We're not attending!" I chuckled when I saw his eyes wide. He's asking me through his eyes.

"Yes, it's legit." I said.

"We're ditching the double Math period." I whispered. And him, he chuckled immediately like a cute baby he is.

"Are you sure this'll be fine?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

×××

"Is this legit? You made this for me?" He said with an amazed face. I nodded and kissed him.

×××

"Why?! What?! Explain it to me first! Explain! I don't understand, Y/n-ahhh please don't do this!" He said while crying.

×××

"Y/n? Wake up now." I groaned as soon I heard a voice. I looked around and was shock when I saw no one beside me. I wiped my eyes and my brows knitted. How? Was it all a dream? Oh that's why the scenarios kept changing quickly. But, last scenario was the one I hate the most. I've got goosebumps, was it real?

"Your breakfast is downstairs honey, be quick." My maid left and I was left here shocked. It really felt real.

Ding.

My mind is quickly distracted when I heard my phone. I stretched myself and yawned for two times. It's quite fun to sleep but when I had the last scenario, I can't watch that before me ever again. Jungkook looked so broken and he's crying mess. I... enough Y/n. I sighed and held my phone before removing the charger off my phone. I sat comfortably on my bed and checked the message.

Jin:
So how is it going? Time is not slowing down for you. We have to win this babe.

Huh?

Wasn't this the one in my dream? I've got goosebumps once again and I wetted my lips. I face palmed with a heavy sigh. I can't do this anymore. I can't believe. It felt so real and now, this? I decided to just don't reply him.

"You have to eat now Y/n-ahh!" My phone almost fell when I heard Susan shout. It was Susan this time. I sighed heavily and get off my bed not forgetting to put my bunny slippers on.

I walked down the hallways and as usual, I felt the gazes on me. I smirked and pushed my butt out more. When I remembered that I had a boyfriend, I immediately walked faster than my usual run way walk with a slow-mo effect.

I felt goosebumps when I saw Jungkook seating on his chair. What is happening with me? It's so fvcking frustrating me. I sighed and hugged myself before walking to Jungkook, he had a huge smile on. I smiled too and looked ahead.

"Y/n? Is there something wrong? You seem bothered." I immediately shook my head and thought of Jin's text. I don't think five days is a small time. Should I do it? But I think it's working so much. Big time. And I also know that I'm not losing this battle. I'm winning it actually. Just then, I heard another Ding. I gulped. Why do I feel like this is going to be another problem?

**** *** ****:
Hi.

I sighed in relief loudly seeing it's an unimportant shit from a no one. What's happening with me? Why am I feeling this shit, it's creeping me out. I hate it. So much.

"Y/n do you have any problem? You know that I'm always here right?"