Person from the past

It's already lunch time and my aching head is not making me rest. My heart always smiles whenever Jungkook shows some care.

He would always insists on bringing me to the clinic. But I will always decline.

He would offer his water bottle in his back during class whenever he hear me hiss. It's actually cute that he still brings those kind of water bottles in school.

I kinda imagine a cute baby Jungkook with his too big bag for his cute size as he walk, baby steps to his kindergarten room after kissing his mother bye bye.

I let out a small laugh.

Unintentionally, Jungkook noticed and became alert once again. He's like the best boyfriend who's so bothered because his girlfriend is sick.

"Are you okay? Class is almost ending. Right after this, during lunch I'll take you to the clinic." He said. I bit my lip and just shook my head before trying to smile.

"I'm fine, really." He sighed at my stubborn self. I really am fine. I massaged my temple and looked in front.

"Class dismissed." Our teacher said and left the room. I lazily stood up and was about to hold my books to place them back in my bag so we could have lunch already.

But before I could do that, Jungkook was quick to hold them and put them inside my bag. I stared at him and adored how he move for me.

This is just a mere head ache what more if I'm confirmed that I have influenza? He might insist on staying in my house.

"Jungkook, I can do that." I said while looking at him. He smiled at me as soon as he finished. I looked at his desk and it's neat already.

"It's done. Let's go?" He hand out his hand and I stared at it.

"I won't go to the clinic." I said. I heard him chuckle making me look up him. He shook his head.

"I promise, I won't take you there. We'll just eat. My treat." He blushed a little at his own statement. I mentally chuckled. He's cute.

Too cute, Y/n get a hold of yourself. You should've been the one to fool and make him distracted, not you.

I accepted his hand and he bit his lip. I smiled to myself and he did too. I... This should not happe...

The way there was short and silent. He made me sit on one of the free tables there.

"Wait here, I'll bring you food." I smiled and nodded. I held my phone out again only to see Jin's text.

I knew he texted but I didn't clearly saw his exact text. I opened my phone and checked his message.

Jin:
Have you seen Taehyung?

So Taehyung being back is really true? He suddenly disappeared from me year ago, because of his parents. I'm actually glad it happened.

I can't bare him anymore. And him bothering Namjoon is real?

Me:
Slr. No I haven't.

Jin:
Where are you?

Me:
Cafeteria.

Jin:
Aren't you afraid?

I closed my eyes seeing Jin's reply. I definitely am afraid of what's to come. He won't just let me go.

Aye, problems of super beautiful, sexy, gorgeous girls.

Me:
Of course I am. Who's not?

Jin:
Me, Yoongi and Hoseok?

I laughed at his reply. They are my protector whenever Taehyung would aggressively hurt me, physically and mentally.

Whenever I avoid, he would always find me. He's my first and greatest love. I've never loved any one after and before him.

And, I've never been hurt like how he hurt me. I will not forgive him nor accept him back. He emotionally hurt me by telling me things that brings back memories.

*gulp*

Have I moved on?

I don't know. All I know is I'm trying to forget him. About Jungkookie, I think... I will not think about what I feel about him.

I'm not feeling anything about him because he's just a game. This is just a game and I'm just caught up in the scenarios.

I... don't feel anything.

He would hurt me physically? When he's being out of hand, he's hurting me physically. It actually...

I felt my tear fall down my cheek. I quickly wiped them. Why does he still want and bother me when he hurt me countless times?

Why can't my heart just forget him?

"Because you can't." I looked back and saw Jungkook holding both of our meals. Jungkook sat beside me and I was shocked when I saw that Trisha coming out of nowhere behind Kook.

All I will do is finish this bet and get rid of Taehyung. My plan is being ruined by many people and I'm not liking it.

Now, back to business. I will enjoy everything while he's still not here.

I immediately changed, wiped my tear and acted weaker in front of Kookie. Well I really feel weak, I just need to be weaker.

"I know I can." Trisha talked back. Jungkook stared at me and handed me the meal. He ignored Trisha's reply.

"How are you feeling?" He caressed my back. I weakly looked at him and smiled.

"I-I'm f-f-fine." I smiled, weakly. His face turned more worried when I talked.

did I overreacted back there¿

Haha!

Trisha sat in front of us. She stared at me, more like half glaring and half staring. I mentally smirked.

I think she likes Jungkook.

A childhood friend like Jungkook? He's too cute that you can't resists. Are you seeing how he is so caring towards me?

"No you're clearly not. Eat now. We'll go-" I cut him off.

"I'm no-not going ther-e Kookie.." I said weakly and held my spoon and fork. He started eating too. But he would often look at me.

"You're so stubborn Y/n." He pat my head and I just stared at Trisha. When Jungkook faced his food. I smirked at her.

Her eyes widen. I continued eating and I can still feel her gaze on me. I coughed and Jungkook immediately handed a bottle of water he bought in the middle of his eating.

He caressed my back and supported me as I drink. I know I'm a bitch. And she should know that Jungkook is mine.