Sweet cookies

"Hi Kookie." I greeted him as soon as he reached near his seat.

I never knew he sat here. Well it's too far from my original seat so how would I notice? I'm in front.

And him? In the back, left corner. When I say corner, really corner. He's shocked as soon as he saw me.

I smiled and sat comfortably. I managed to talk to his seatmate to exchange seats with me.

Of course that caught so many attention but, I didn't bother explaining. I'm getting my watch!

"Y/n? W–Why are you sitting th–there?" I got his bag from his back when he walk passed me so he could sit beside me. I placed his back on the chair next to mine.

"I wanted to sit with you, since we're now friends. I wanted to know you more." I giggled making him smile.

Oh...

"Well, I–I made something for you though but I think you won't like it——" I squealed silently and clapped my hands in victory.

"What is it? I'd love to see it." I happily said and spread my palms to his way waiting for him to place the present on it.

"Here." He shyly placed a neatly made box on my palm. My smile never went away. I like seeing him shy.

"You're so thoughtful Kookie!" I opened it and it was...

"Cookies!" I whisper shouted and I can feel my mouth water. I have a sweet tooth and I'm the only one who knows that.

They are cutely shaped like a bunny and it's the most adorable thing I saw in the world. He made this?

"You made this?" I asked not sparing any glance to anything but my cookies.

"Y–Yes." He shyly let out and I can't help but to place the box near my nose. God, it smelled so good.

"Kookie, you don't know how happy I am." I ate one and I closed my eyes in glee.

"I'm g–glad you liked it." I looked at him and smiled.

"Oh, I love it boi." He giggled and I smiled.

×××

"Would you like Chocolate or Cheese?" He asked me and I definitely...

"Chocolate!" I smiled at him and playfully rolled my eyes making him giggle.

I'm glad he's not stuttering already. I wanted him to trust me. To feel easy with me.

And besides, it's annoying you know.

Boys like him is quite boring. You see, all he asks about me is my––

Well, Y/n.. the reason you're here is to change him. You already knew that he's boring, so, you're the one who'll change that.

I know there's some beast inside of him. He's just too shy to even know that.

"Oh, I can see you like sweets." He smiled. He never stopped smiling. That's what I truly liked about him.

He's a happy person.

"Yes. I do love sweets. I'll tell you a secret." I whispered the last part. He smirked and then smiled.

Shit, he smirke....

Man, I wish you could see that. It's like... cloud nine. You're in cloud nine. He's a daddy on the inside and I knew it!

"What is it?" He leans forward to me when I pulled him.

"I–I have a sweet tooth." I waited for his expression. I waited for him to laughed but all he did was, smile.

It is adorable.

"You're not... uhm disappointed? Like——" He shook his head.

"Why would I be?" He looked up when he did that, I looked up too.

"I had a sweet tooth too." He laughed. My eyes widen and I chuckled making him do the same.

We're having our lunch here in the rooftop.

Well, this is not part of my plan. It was him who brought me here.

Maybe teaching him how to cut class is a sooner plan for this whole bet. I have a whole month ahead for me.

Be getting that watch!

"I never thought it'll be great having lunch up here. The sun's shining sweetly." I commented. The sun is not that hot and the wind is steady so, going up here is quite a very nice idea.

"Yes it is. I never thought I'll have someone beside me eat here, someday." He stared at me. He looked at me sincerely.

I can't help but to pout. I pout playfully and wiped the side of his lip, removing the slight dirt.

He laughed immediately and I did too. His laugh is not bad, it's beautiful actually.

"Well I'm happy that you're happy." He rolled his eyes at that. Well now that he's over comfortable, he can act like this right huh.

"Look who's got attitude!" I shouted.

"Yah! Stop shouting!" He whisper shouted and looked around. My brows knitted and looked at him with curious eyes.

"Why?" I asked dumb founded.

"They might caught us."

"Who?"

"The teachers! Stupiddddd!" I pouted but I soon laughed with him. He's.... fun huh.

"Kookie."

"Hmm?"

"I want chicken too. I missed my Mom's chicken. Is that cooked by your mom?" He looked at his viand and held it up using his chopstick.

"This?" He said mouthful. I laughed and nodded. He had this shook expression and I don't know why he had that expression suddenly.

"Yes, it's made by Mom. Here." He gave me one and I happily ate. He chuckled and continued eating.

What?

"What do you think about cats and dogs?" He asked. My face turn down in distaste. He laughed.

"What's that expression?" He's still laughing as we walk through the hallway.

"I hate cats and dogs." He pouted at that.

"Why again?"

"I–I'm afraid of them." I whispered and he laughed again. I groaned and hit his arm. How could he laugh?!

"Why?! They're so adorable you know? They'll be more adorable than my future girlfriend." like. he. said. that.

"Ha! Will not believe you." I crossed my arms.

"I'm stating a fact!" He argued. I rolled my eyes.

"But they're dangerous. Specially dogs. They bite, even their beloved owner." I argued back. He looked at me and he's the who's rolling his eyes now.

"They're not dangerous. I told you, they're cute."

"They'll be cuter than my future girlfriend." he added.

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Well, they'll be cuter than me?" I did a cute act.

He blushed.