President Jeon

"Namjoon! Can you please get my shorts for me?" I shouted from inside the bathroom.

"In a minute." He replied.

I heard my bedroom door opened. He's already inside. I sighed and rubbed my face with the towel, drying the space.

Not so soon, I heard the soft knocks coming from Namjoon.

"Here." His hand popped and I happily grabbed the shorts out of his hand.

"Thank you." I muttered softly.

Maybe you're wondering why this guy is suddenly here?

This god-like man is here because he said "he wanted to visit me". Well of course, me being the most nice person in the world, I welcomed him in.

He tried being flirty with me and failed, so he's a friend once again. And now, he went back searching for Jin. Who he just met the first time he came back.

"Why are you suddenly here?" I asked after coming out of the bathroom.

He's now seating comfortably on my bed. I raised my brow and he just chuckled.

"I just wanted to visit you since you live alone?" He smiled as if that's the best help he'll give.

"I'm not lonely, Jonnie."

I walked out of the room. I felt him tailing me. I sighed and went straight to the living room so we could talk more.

"You are lonely, honey." He smiled and sat across me.

"This is just your second time coming to this house and you're already comfortable. Nice."

I placed a cushion on my lap before started playing with it. Since I still don't have a job and I'm waiting for the call back, I'm very free. Jobless lazy ass.

"I came here for Jin." He said straight forwardly.

I chuckled and searched for my phone. I stood up and told him to wait for me. As soon as I got my phone, I went back.

"Here's his number. Stop bothering me now." I said lazily.

He smiled and held my phone out of my hand. Copying the number on his phone. I suddenly realized.

"What?!" I said out loud making him look at me.

"I mean, are you suddenly changing routes?" I cleared my throat.

He looked up at me and gave back my phone before smiling. Should I take that as a yes? I shook my head and waited for his answer.

"What do you mean?" Playing innocent are we?

"Are you gay?"

"I should leave. I have a meeting to attend, this morning." He said before standing up.

I followed him and smiled to myself. I'll take all of this as a yes. He's gay? The fuck is happening in this world. I don't like it. I love it!

"I'll take that as a ye—" I was stopped by a ring on my phone.

I was quick to close the door and answered the unknown number. My hands suddenly started to shake and it fvcking sweats so much.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Now, talk.

"Hello, Y/n speaking." I said calmly.

"Hello Y/n-ssi this is the Jeon Enterprise, you're hired. Our President wanted a personal assistant for himself and decided to hire you personally by himself." I gulped hearing that.

What the actual fvck?!

The Boss himself chose me to be his personal assistant?! How lucky I am to be in this position? Calm self!

"Is this for real?" I said underneath my breath.

"Yes, ma'am. You'll start tomorrow, the President wants an early bird so 6:00am sharp. Good luck Y/n-ssi." Then the line ended with that.

How to breathe?!

My shaking hand decided to call Jin to finally announce him the very nice happening in my life. Holy shit! Please let this be the best and—

Jeon Enterprise?

"Hello Y/n?" Jin's voice was suddenly blurred in my ear.

The Jeon Enterprise? The fvck! Isn't that Jungkook's.... Holy! Please, I don't want this! Maybe he remembered me?

But, why would he want to have me as his PERSONAL ASSISTANT? Holy shit– besh! That's an all around job!

I suddenly felt like a shit. I don't want to work with him?!

"Hello? Y/n!" I flinched when I heard Jin's angry voice.

I hurriedly placed my phone on my ear and before I could speak. Heard a painful toot. I sighed and called him again.

"Hello Jin!" I started so could not start a rant on me.

"Why the hell–"

"Jin I was accepted as a personal assistant!" I exclaimed making him stop, completely.

Not so soon, I heard a squeal. I smiled immediately.

"Really?!"

"Yes! I–I was personally hired by the President himself." I said lowly thinking who that President is.

How am I going to face him? I'll just pretend that I don't know who he is! Yes! That's the idea, Y/n.

"W–What? Really?!" He said.

"Yes, Jin."

"Why do you sound sad?"

"I was hired in the Jeon Enterprise."

"The fuck–"

"Yes, Jin."

"You mean, it's the Jeon Jungkook who hired you, PERSONALLY?"

"Yes, Jin."

"Is he insane?"

"Jin, help me! I don't know what to do!"

"You can do it, Y/n-ah!"

×××

You can do it Y/n-ah...

You can... for the family. This is for your father, mother, baby brush your teeth– What the hell?! Stop it Y/n!

I looked down my watch and found out that it's 5:30 in the morning. I breath heavily and stared at the huge letter ahead of me.

The letters are well placed and by looking at it, you can clearly see how high they are aiming and how successful they are getting.

I sighed, suddenly feeling sad about ours. Not thinking about it further more, I dusted off my formal outfit and walked ahead.

"Employees are the only one's allowed inside."

The guard suddenly said making me flinch due to nervousness and shaking. I stared at him and wetted my lips before looking down, I really looked like an idiot now hmm.

"You ar–" The was stopped by someone.

"She is my new personal assistant."

A strong and powerful voice said from behind me. I immediately have my eyes wide and I looked back seeing my boss. He's god-like. Bullshit.

I stood there, frozen. He have two body guards tailing behind him and his walk is really hot.

"Good morning President Jeon. Sorry for that, I should have known."

The guard said but he's just ignored by the snob President. I wetted my dry lips again.

"You're not going to move there or what?"

His voice is strong. I flinched again when I heard him talk, not looking back to me. Was he talking to me? I gulped.

"W–Was that– Was he talking to m–" I'm talking to the guard but before the guard could talk, he spoke.

"Yes. I am talking to you."