Made him bad

"Jungkook?" I whispered as soon as I saw him walk in the university.

I held Jin's hand and squeezed it, as if asking him if what I'm seeing is real. Because this is not really what I am... seeing... right?

We're now in the hallway and Jungkook just passed by, his attractive scent is making me dizzy. Please, don't tell me this is real.

I rubbed my eyes trying to clean my eyes, maybe something's in myself that's really bothering my whole system that's why it's not functioning much.

Maybe this is because I drunk so much last night? Ugh.

"A–Am I dreaming?" I asked Jin who's beside me.

I looked at him beside me and he did the same, he slowly shook his head with his jaw hanging low.

As I said, his amazing scent can make every girl dizzy and that scent stayed even though he's far away from us already.

He had his hair messily sexy and the way he walk, is so much of a bad boi with out him trying. It's like, he's been a bad boy for a long time, since birth.

He's got attitude.

The whole world stopped as soon as the bad Jungkook passed by. I.. I didn't imagine that to be that quick actually. I'm half happy and half not. Of course we already won the bet and half not because....

I gulped and recalled what happened when he passed by in front of us. He just walked by while chewing his bubblegum and a girl suddenly walked to pass by him, accidentally.

But he didn't budge and let his body hit the girl's smaller and weaker body making her wince in pain and fall, right in front of him.

His words won't pass me.

"Stupid bitch, watch your step." He said.

His voice is full of authority. Like the whole world would bow down to him and tell him sorrys until he's satisfied. He shook his head like he's very disappointed and left her.

The manliness is all over and I don't know anymore...

"How did you made it Y/n?! You've been with him for a small amount of time and this?!" Jin squealed.

I can't help but to smile as he kept shaking my shoulders. I... I made it! I really made it!

And when it hit me already, I then started jumping with him. I MADE IT! The thing that I've been wanting for the whole month is now becoming mine!

"We won!!!" We both shouted in happiness.

Not so soon, we recognized the attention of the other students on us. Oh gosh this is really embarrassing. I slapped his arm to catch his attention;

In reality, to stop him from screaming because he won and got the chain from Yoongi.

My one whole month is the next, next day. I thought my all effort will be put to waste and who's the one stupid here? Me, for even agreeing.

We both covered our faces and left the corridor while laughing.

×××

The happiness was soon vanished the time came, when I have to go inside my room and meet my classmates once again.

Well it's not about the classmates, not the lessons, not the Math, it's Jungkook. I just don't want to see him. I just don't, I'm guilty. I know why I'm guilty, that's the only reason, ONLY reason.

I sat back to my chair and made myself bothered. I sat BACK to my ORIGINAL chair, hear me ye?

I... I know I've been out of myself lately. And I hate to admit why this is fvcking happening to me. I bet you... uh also know why. Please don't mention it.

I actually miss myself, my real self.

The real me. The carefree me. The lovely me. The happy me. But I think that will happen soon, sooner. I know I'll be happy. Sooner.

So, wanna know why I'm suddenly talking shits?

Looking back to my place, which is used to be seated by a guy. He's suddenly out of his seat to sit on the other's which are the girl's because, he's flirting with this certain girl.

I stared at them and I hated myself for doing that shit.

He smiled to the girl, flirtatiously. She kept talking and talking to him, can't stare long into his eyes. Because he's staring at her, like she's the only girl in this world!

Like I never existed.   

Then his eyes went to me. I mentally slapped myself for stalking them longer than I intended. He smirked and looked at me up and down before looking at the girl beside him and back at me.

What is he thinking just now? Why do he need to smirk? What was that supposed to mean?

Do he think that I'm still in love with him? That's why I'm staring at them? Wait, does my face looked like I'm jealous.

Uhm, how stupid of me. But I'm not jealous! Not a bit though. Fuck this!

When my eyes went back to them, my eyes is about to pop when I caught him leaning closer to her face.

His still messy hair and the red lips. His whole expression. It's so hot, so bad. So illegal.

The girl's face is so shocked, who wouldn't be right? I mean, the baby Jungkook is suddenly acting like a whole different person.

I suddenly wondered how she ended up sitting next to that guy. Do you wonder why I don't know my classmate's name?

Just because I don't care about any human being with pussies like me. We are the same meat so I don't care.

Going on, I regretted looking back. Really. Why is he suddenly not even shy? He's shy about little things back then though. Makes him cute, overload. 

He's not like this. He's a cute innocent baby with a bunny teeth that looks so cute when he smile.

Am I regretting about the plan on making him bad? Y—

Hoseok:
We're buying your watch later. pfft.

Of course not! I'm not regretting! W–Why would I be, right?

I have no reason.

NO.