Sweet Cooki- Kookie

And with what he said, he left me. He left me there standing like a statue. I sighed and massaged my temples gently. This can't be real, right?

"What the hell are you waiting for?! Come here! You're losing our time!" I flinched and ran inside the car, beside the driver while the siblings are in the back ride.

"My friends are going to be very happy to see you, Oppa!" She squealed.

I closed my eyes and held my phone. Searching through my applications I found the application for notes. I quickly opened the application and it showed my last notes. I tapped the plus button and typed for some.

«»
This is shitty. You won't believe what happened. All of this felt unreal.
«»

"Jessie is waiting for you for so damn long that she can never count it like how she used to. She's counting the days since you left but now, she can't anymore."

What?

"She liked me that much?" Jungkook replied, while chuckling.

I painfully looked down after realizing how close they are and how sweet he is to her. It's not that I'm jealous, why would I be? Come on, that's his sister. I just thought of what I did back then.

Is he still the bad Jungkookie? I mean, I hurt him. I know that fact, I know I did that. I would never forget that, in my life. I am aware of what I did. Har har, I know he is a professional President of their company.

"Yeah." She said.

I sighed quietly, I just don't like their topic for an unknown reason. Well, maybe I know the reason but...

×××

I sighed again after arriving. I can not stop sighing ever since I'm here in Hawaii. I should've come here with Jin. Maybe not.

The Venus herself is squealing as soon as they started walking ahead inside the house. Oh my gad, I didn't know they had a super huge mansion here in Hawaii. Well, what am I expecting? A hotel room?

Okay, yes. I admit, I expected a hotel room for me and we'll just stay there for only three days.

I pushed Jungkook's luggage even though I struggled a bit in the damn stairs which is only three layers since that's only stairs before the door.

Successfully bringing the luggage I heard a squeal from plenty of girls. I rolled my eyes and tried catching up with them.

"Let us bring the things up in your rooms madam?" I smiled immediately to the maid and nodded at them. Hurry, before Jungkook interrupts you and tell you to not help me.

I brushed off my clothes. Finally, my outfit is given appreciation. The ironed long sleeve is now crumpled. I sighed and smiled to myself for a little while. This is work and I'm not here for vacation.

"Y/n? Where are you?" I walked to them and smiled to each and everybody there.

They are all girls and yeah, they are Venus' friends. They looked stylish and filthy rich. Well, of course Venus' friends would be damn rich as her. But, I was still wondering... how the hell did she ended up here?

"I'm here, President." I said lowly.

"Make some juice for us." Jungkook said and I can't do anything but nod.

I was about to move away from them and go to the kitchen which is to the right, I think. Because, how would I know?! I'm new here, to this mansion! But I can't say nooooo since he's my bosssss.

"But Oppa, we have maids. Laurice! Come over here!" As Venus shout a maid's name. A young; well a bit older than me, came and asked Venus.

"Yes madam?"

"Serve us juice." She said sweetly to the maid in front of us.

How can she be this kind to everyone? It's like, everyone can be her best friend. Now, I wanted to be one of those classy best friends she have. But I don't think I would fit in.

And besides.... the past me and his brother had, nahhh.

"Y/n, you can sit here with us." She said welcoming me into their group.

I hesitantly looked at Jungkook who's now looking so pissed. I bit my lower lip and fiddled with my fingers. I don't know what to do anymore. I wish I just quit the time I knew he's the boss.

But, I desperately need this shit. This f*cking job! I need it. Y/n you have to wait patiently and you'll finally have your first paycheck. And then, your family will be so happy and proud because you're helping them.

"Oppa?" She said looking at Jungkook's way. Jungkook rolled his eyes and nodded.

I sat beside her and she smiled so wide. I wish I could be as benevolent as her.

"Oppa, tell us what happened back in your country!" One of the girls asked him while smiling so wide.

They looked so interested in him. Like he's a star. Well, he really is a star.

"Nothing changed though."

The juices was made quick so they gathered in the middle to get their own glasses of calamansi juice. Jungkook sipped his glass of juice while replying sweetly at them.

Why do he have to be very sweet? I bit my lips and looked down, not wanting to be involved in any of what they're talking about.

"Really, oppa? Jessie is so excited to see you!"

What this girl said really caught my attention. Then all of a sudden they started teasing the blushing girl in the middle of them two. Actually, the girls here are just three and that Jessie is in the middle one.

Ohhhh, that's why. She's damn gorgeous. I can not disagree with that hmm, her cute dress really looked good on her. I mentally pouted and started looking at my own clothes.

I have nothing but my shitty personal assistant clothes. I sighed internally and analyzed Jessie's appearance. Her natural gray hair falls straight on her shoulders down to her elbow.

It was long and shiny, she looked very young. I envy her age. Fuck myself for being an old person. But.... I'm just twenty-one though. But.... it's still old though.

I looked at Jungkook's way, he's just smiling as they tease the pretty faced teenager. Well, maybe she's eighteen or nineteen. Perhaps, twenty?

"She's very excited for the marriage."