My watch

Me:
Sure!! Hahaha! So, you learned a lesson huh?

Hoseok:
Shut up, the teacher arrived.

Me:
Duh! As if you never texted secretly! I know you're texting you girls for nudes!

Hoseok:
You jealous?

Me:
Yes bitch, Imma kill the last bitch you're talking on the phone.

Hoseok:
That's my Mama.

Me:
Fuck you!

Hoseok:
Sure, my house.

Me:
Gr! You lose!

"Ms. Lee? Are you not aware of my presence?" I flinched hearing my teacher's voice right in front of me.

What the fvck?! Was she here since then?! I looked around and noticed that the whole class is looking at me. Fvck!

"Of course I am." I smiled.

Her gaze went down to my phone that made me gulp. I quickly hid it back in my pocket and continued smiling awkwardly to her.

She shook her head and walked back in front. I looked around and found Jungkook and the girl, not looking at me but looking at each other while smiling.

Are they that "can't be bothered" to not notice me, when all of the others are nothing but looking at me.

"As I am saying!" I flinched again hearing our teacher.

"We are having a group assignment that is required to be passed next Friday." I looked down and sighed.

I hate this, I'll have to interact with my classmates once again. I don't like it. And why do I have a bad feeling about this? Please, I just don't want to be in the same group as him.

Thank god, school is almost over and we're finally in college.

Not so soon, the members in every group is announced. When Jungkook's name was called my heart stopped for a second. Please, I don't want to be in the same group as him.

"Hara." That's his second member.

Our gazes went to the girl beside Jungkook who's squealing. Oh please don't tell me she's Hara. I rolled my eyes and looked down.

"Kai."

I started not minding the other things. It's so shitty. I don't want to be here anymore. But think Y/n, you'll have your watch later. I smiled thinking about that.

"Y/n." My eyes immediately went up when I heard my name.

Which group am I in? Are they still saying Jungkook's? Please tell me I'm in the other group. I just don't like-

"Okay, Jungkook's group is complete. Jungkook? Can you please call out your group members?" Jungkook looked down to his notes and started reading the names.

Shit.

"Hara, Kai, Sheena, Y/n..." He looked my way and smirked.

Oh shit. This is really out of hand. I'm kot liking every single bit. Atleast I have Kai, right? I used to have ... with him. It's not sex you know, we're just a thing.

I immediately looked away from him. What's his problem? He's been acting unsual.

Wow.

Now it's unsual huh? You're so stupid Y/n. You made him like this. You are the creator of this crazy boy who's flirting with that Hara girl. Feeling pretty!

Wait, now you're calling him a crazy boy? You must be the one crazy, Y/n! Aishhhhh!

"Now, I want you all to talk about your presentation. Go to your leaders." She clapped indicating we should move now.

I rolled my eyes and lazily walked to his way. Him, beside that Hara girl who's not even beautiful. Feeling pretty, does she not see her sunburned face?! So ugly and disgusting!

Why did Jungkook have to be smart and be our leader?! I bet I scored higher on Mathematics. He scored 65 over 70. Oh.. I scored 66. Ugh, fvck this!

Well, this is History and I don't-

"So, Y/n what are your thoughts?" He asked immediately to me the time I sat on the circle.

I looked around and found out that they're all looking to me. I sighed and held the book from that Sheena after asking her "kindly" if I can borrow.

Because I literally forgot mine at home, simply because I can pass even without a book and I don't know the reason why my parents always insists on buying me some.

It's not that I brag so much, just telling the truth. *wink wonk*

I explained the whole thing, my thoughts. When I finished, I looked at Jungkook and he had a disappointed look. What?

"That's a trash, can I hear Hara's idea?"

×××

"Oh Jin he's a whole bull shit!" I complained.

We're now inside Hoseok's car because we're now buying my watch. So, I'm super happy.

I can hear Hoseok's loud and irritating laugh in front. He's the one driving that's why he's in the front. While the three of us are to the back.

Me and Jin are talking while Yoongi is sleeping silently beside me. Tss.. Why come when you'll just sleep? Well whatever, I'm so used to him. He's so cute when he sleeps though.

"Can you stop laughing Hoseok?" I frowned.

"Oh pretty Y/n. You don't know how happy I am to see you struggling with that Jungkookie." He said.

"I hate you to the bones Hoseok! I promise you, I'll kill that girl you're talking with back yesterday at the cafeteria." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed louder. My brows knitted, it's really loud. It hurt my eardrums you know.

"You sound like a jealous girlfriend." He said.

"She always sounds like one." It's Jin.

I chuckled and faced Yoongi who's sleeping, leaning on the window. I smirked and leaned to him.

"I am your girlfriend." I told them before stealing a kiss on Yoongi's lips. Sad baby, he wanted to kiss me back to the bar. Haha, poor you.

"That's disgusting Y/n! You shouldn't have did that to Yoongi!" Hoseok shouted making me smile and tuck my tongue out.

"Mentally take note to not sleep with Y/n around!" He shouted again. Me and Jin laughed.

×××

"So you're saying that he told you your idea was a trash?!" Jin said angrily.

I nodded and rolled my eyes. We're now inside the mall, walking our way to the specific boutique.

"Yes, and he agreed on doing that Hara's idea. Which is a whole trash herself!" He rolled his eyes.

"We're now here! Ready your ugly ass Y/n!" It's Hoseok.

My smile can't be replaced by any expression. I clapped my hands and hugged Yoongi before jumping up and down making him groan.

"We're buying my watch!"

A/N:
Things will be going upside down, starting here.