Distraction

The time I saw her face right in front of us. I wanted to punch it. I wanted to punch her. Her not–so–innocent face. I don't like, pffft as if I ever liked that girl.

She's— okay, enough Y/n you're starting again. You're stressing yourself once again about this girl.

Why don't you just piss her so you won't be stress, hence you'll be enjoying her pissed face.

"What brought you here Trish?" I asked after coming to the scene.

Her eyes immediately looked down to my body. She looked at me with a disgusted face. And what made her look at me like that?

I should be the one looking at her like that, because she kept coming to my boyfriend's place even though she already knew that the guy she liked is already taken.

"No, Y/n. WHAT brought you HERE?" She said making me raise my eye brow. Wow, the nerve huh.

"What do you mean what brought me here Trisha? I'm Kookie's girlfriend. And I bet you knew that." I went behind Jungkook and he held my waist. Before Jungkook could speak she talked again.

"Well, it's fvcking Tuesday and there's classes. You both are here, not attending your classes. Aren't you a bad girlfriend to—" I stopped her mid sentence.

Who is she to care about our studies? And besides, one absent to school won't hurt me or Jungkook, nor our grades.

"Since when you became our Mom, Trish?" I smirked and I felt Jungkook's hand tighten around me. I looked at him and smiled to me. Trisha rolled her eyes.

"Are you finish scolding us? Cause we're really busy, you know. We're busy eating ....each other." I smirked to her.

Her eyes widen and her face turned into a disgusted face. Well, who wouldn't be disgusted if someone tell you about her and boyfriend's sex life. Isn't it disgusting?

"I came her to give you these medicines Jungkook, I–I thought you–you're sick so I br–brought some." She shamefully said and looked down while carefully trying to give Jungkook what she brought.

And she really think that I'll let Jungkook use her medicine if ever he is sick? I will be here, by his side INSTANTLY. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"He's not sick. Can you go home now?" I said lazily and I felt Jungkook's nose on my neck, gently sniffling.

I smiled and played with his fingers. My whole system went back to Trisha when she talked.

"What did you fed him to be this crazy to you that he didn't even know your intentions?" She said angrily.

And she won't really let it go, hmm? How many times do I have to tell her? I'm making so many sins because she kept asking, so I will lie.

And there she goes again. Isn't she fvcking tired? Cause me? I AM FVCKING TIRED. She's the worst super villain in my whole life.

Cause this is the best bet, so she is the best villain.

"Back to you and your intention—" I faced Jungkook and smiled before stopping him from talking by kissing his lips. His attention was on me again.

"I'll handle her. Just stay by my side, baby." I whispered as soon as I pulled away. I smiled more knowing Trisha is watching this. I faced Trisha.

"What's your problem again? I actually forgot what you said while ago, Jungkook's lip is so delicious. My favorite." I chuckled and Jungkook giggled behind me before hiding his face deep on my neck.

My smile never left my face when I saw Trisha gritting her teeth and had a white full fist. Is she going to punch me now?

I wonder how does it feel to see your one and only love be kissed in front of you. I never actually experienced that because I can have anyone I want.

Even my ex–boyfriend still wants me back. How amazing am I? Very amazing. I also wonder how she feels, must feel horrible. Pity her.

"Why are you so mad Trisha? I'm not doing anything, though." I pouted making her face red.

Not because she's blushing or anything huh. She's that angry. Ooooh scary. HAHAHA. Pity her.

"No, you're doing everything. You took everything to me, Y/n. You don't know what you did to me Y/n. You ruined my life and all!" I just stared at her but I was a bit taken aback when I saw her walking so fast right to me.

Before I could even move, she already slapped me making Jungkook push her, hard. Too hard. I held my slapped cheek which is really burning.

But I gasped when I saw blood on her elbow. She hissed and when I looked at Jungkook, he's just staring at her with pure anger.

I don't know what I'm breaking... Just then, sobs are heard. I immediately held Jungkook and pulled him inside. Before closing the door, she spoke:

"You'll regret choosing her over me, Bunny."

×××

It's like I care about her nor their friendship. He have me now right? I can be his girl and his friend at the same time.

Well, I'm already doing that at the same time. I'm his girlfriend though.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" I asked him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He's dazed and just staring on the lonely and ignored TV in front of him. I placed pecks on his head while he sat on their couch comfortably. He held my left arm and caressed it.

"I just thought of Trisha. She's a great friend to me." He mumbled.

I'm quick to unwrap my arms and sat beside him. I leaned and stared at his face making him do the same.

"Do you want her to stay?" I asked soothingly and he just stared at me too before wrapping his arms around my waist. I sat on his left thigh. After a short thinking, he shook his head as a no.

"Well, do you regret it?" He's quick to nod.

I sighed and pecked his forehead. I actually feel sorry for them that they really have to split because of HOSEOK'S evil plan. Well, hehe.

"In life we'll do tough decisions Kookie even though we don't like it but we have to. And this decision is one of those tough decisions, hmm?" I stared at him and he pouted. I caressed his cheek.

"Now, now... Let me tell you that it's not you who broke the nice friendship you both built. It's her." He stared at me in confusion.

"Why her?" I spoke out for him. He cutely nodded and I can't help but to smile before speaking.

"Because she acted unfairly. She's caging you Jungkook, trapping you only to herself. She's selfish. She wants you only to herself. But you're a person. Not her favorite toy." I smiled making him smile too.

"Well now... I don't like it." I pouted making him smile more. I pinched his cheek and kissed his nose.

"Don't like what?" He asked.

"I don't like the idea of you thinking of other girl that's not me. I want you to only think of me."