Otw

"O-Okay." I replied plainly and looked down.

"Now, be quick and prepare for the outing." And with that, he left.

I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes in disbelief. How the hell am I going to get ready if I don't have any clothes for the beach?!

Y/n! You're in Hawaii! How could you not be prepared for this?! You should've expected something like this!! I rolled my eyes and looked through my backpack. How can I f*cking prepare....?

Well, I'll use my usual attire. Because you see, I'm here for the work not for the vacation. Jungkook is here for his vacation and I don't. But, I thought this is going to be a whole business trip?

Aishhh!

I changed into my working clothes and went out. Everyone is gathered and very busy. All very excited for this outing. I hurriedly went down and checked out for Jungkook.

"Oh my god Y/n! What is that, you're wearing?" I looked behind me and saw Venus in her dress.

A very fresh and good temperature matched her nice dress. I saw the three tailing her with their dresses too. I looked down at my clothes and smiled awkwardly.

"Well..."

"Are you sure you're going to the beach with your working clothes?" She asked. The other three are now busy, talking and laughing with each other.

"Uhm.. I thought we'll be here for only three days so I brought the exact amount of clothes only enough for... three days and.... on top of that, all of them were working clothes and....."

"Okay enough, enough now Y/n." She smiled.

I wetted my lips and looked at her nervously. Why do I feel like this is going to be bad for me?

×××

"Sorry Venus, I don't really wear clothes like this at my age." I mumbled.

I lied, actually. I wear bikinis, I just don't want to wear right now. I'm not in the mood for it. I shook my head and shoved the red two piece back to her.

"Oh please Y/n, don't you act like you're so old. You're like, just two years older than me." She said pushed me inside the bathroom once again.

Where is he when I need him?!

Why can't he order so much work right now when I need him?! He should be telling me to do something so I have my excuse here! Aish!

I lazily tried the brand new two piece. She told me that I should not worry because she have so much two piece that she can't wear them all. Now, I'm using one.

"Oh my god Y/n! You look so hot." She squealed and went to her walk-in closet searching for something I don't know.

Beetch, I know I'm hot. Like, hot sexy. I've been born with it in my blood. You know. Duh.

I smiled awkwardly to myself and tried acting like a humble shit. Shy baby girl, like duhh I'm bold and savage back then. I hate to admit that I have to pretend so people could love me.

"Now try this on."

She gave me a nice dress. I examined it and it looked cute though. She smiled at my way and nodded before pushing me inside the bathroom once again.

As soon as I walked out of the room, she smiled and squealed.

"Now let's go to that beach!!" She pushed me out of the room and did not bother looking at my old clothes earlier.

"But my clo—"

"Forget them, I have a lot for you!" She said and giggled. Now I'll be her barbie doll? Oh please.

"Really? Oppa?" I heard one of the three said amazingly as soon as we get out of the room.

What's in him that made them so curious about his experience or what so ever. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"We're ready!! Let's now go!!" Venus shouted happily getting the attention of the all.

"Aish, we've been waiting for so long Venus." One said, only earning a sweet smile from the girl.

"Wow! That looked really good on you!" The unknown one told me even if we don't know each other's name or what.

Inside the car, everything is loud. The four girls and Jungkook. I looked outside, too caught up in the available sceneries given. I looked at my nails and bit them before focusing back on the road.

"Oppa! Do you have friends? Can you introduce me to them? Bet they are as good looking as you." One said happily. I rolled my eyes, in secret and continued doing what distracts me.

As we arrived, my eyes turned hearts. I've been very busy with so much things in life that I don't have time to do things for fun.

Now that I'm here and I'm in a bikini, I will swim and enjoy myself-

"Ms. Lee?"

I looked behind me.

"Ye—Yes President?"

"Carry all of these." I looked around and there's no body guard or anything.

So I'll be the only one who'll carry their bags, the fruit basket, everything?? I really thought I'll enjoy this.

Y/n you can't be distracted! Look at you now, you're disappointed because you planned to be very very happy for today.

"Yes President." I nodded and started with their things.

He left. My eyes followed his way, he's too far from my league.

Continuing! You should be working now!

×××

I carried all of it and now I'm tired. Well, that's pretty easy for a very good assistant like me.

"Finally." I sighed.

I started fixing the foods for them. I really am just the maid here. You're not just a maid Y/n, you're paid though.

When I finished it all, it's real now. I heard a shout from the shore.

"Y/n! Come and swim with us!!" It was Venus. My brows furrowed when Jungkook was out of sight. He's not with them?

"Su—" My voice was stopped because of the evil himself. I know you knew who he is.

"Cook this marinated pork, I'm craving for some barbecue."

He's suddenly sitting on the chair behind my form. I flinched and my eyes are as wide as the ocean near us. I held my chest and breathe heavily.

"You startled me." I mumbled.

"I'll never let you leave my side."

"What?"