Irritating

"Who is she?" She asked Kook. I don't know why but I think Jungkook is troubled. What?

Is this her girlfriend?

She looked so nerdy. I don't like her. Good girls are toxic and ugly. You see, I hate them because they're too shy and innocent.

Or should I say that, they pretend that they're innocent when the truth is they're already touched or not virgin.

They stared at each other for like, five seconds then Jungkook suddenly hugged her. She didn't responded.

"I'm so happy to see you again! Since when did you came back?" He said with full of glee. While the girl, she stared at me. I rolled my eyes. I don't care if she sees me.

I fixed my sleeveless shirt making my cleavage exposed. Well, this is really that deep that it will reveal my cleavage.

I use this kinds of clothes and I think you already know that.

When they pulled away, Jungkook turned to me. Holding her hand, all smiley. Her face is not happy. NOT VERY HAPPY.

I pulled the irritated emotion out of my face and placed a smiling one IMMEDIATELY. They walked towards me; more like Jungkook pulling her with him.

"Y/n, this is Trisha my best friend. Trish, this is Y/n." He placed no label on me. I mentally rolled my eyes.

She's the best friend huh?

I HATE HER.

I already slept in your room and her? Did she ever got a chance to sleep in your room? Jungkook? Gr!

There's so many interruptions in my life and I'm hating them! Like, super. It's fine if it's Seojoon again. But this bitch?

No.

"Nice meeting you Trisha." I smiled; fake smiled and reached out my hand to shake hers. She reached mine and shakes it.

"Nice meeting you too, Y/n." She didn't even smiled. I gripped her hand and I heard her wince in pain not forgetting to hiss.

She caught Jungkook's attention so I immediately pulled my hand. She glared at me and I just smiled; fake smiled.

"You're both wet?" She asked while looking at mine and Kook's clothes. Before Jungkook could even answer, I talked faster.

"Yeah, we're happily playing." I smirked and stared at Jungkook making him blush.

"Then you decided to butt in, ugly ass." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked. I looked at her and made a questioning expression acting clueless. I said ugly ass, bitch!

"Let's go inside?" Jungkook started and I nodded, she did too.

"Trish, wait for us in the living room. We'll just change our clothes into dry and clean ones." He smiled at her and she nodded.

I changed into a short short and a shirt that's barely covering my shoulder and boobs.

I walked out and found Jungkook outside my room waiting for me. His face immediately turned red when he saw my clothes.

"L-Let's go?" I smiled and nodded. He lead the way and I kept up with him.

When we arrived back, she immediately smiled seeing Jungkook who's in a all black clothes.

But when her eyes landed on me, the shining smile immediately vanished as well. She eyed my clothes and her expression is like she wanted to roll her eyes but she don't know how.

Well duh, her style is too poor. Eye glasses and T-shirt? Then jeans, how unattractive. It's so ugly. She's so ugly.

Her face says it all, her style is only the topping. Ew.

"Jungkook, I brought these for Auntie. Where are they?" She smiled and handed Jungkook the flowers. Jungkook happily received the flowers.

He sat in front of her and I sat beside him, purposely walking in front of him so he's face to face with my butt for a second.

I watched him and I caught his gaze though, success. He blushed alone and I sat normally. That Trisha cleared her throat getting Jungkook's attention.

"Ehem. Uhm they're on a date." He casually talked to her. She nodded and smiled, it stayed though.

"Sweet."

"Since when you're back? You didn't even informed me. Would like something to eat." When he's about to stand up, she immediately stopped her by saying she don't want anything.

"Well I just arrived last night." She looked down and blushed. Well, I don't know why she did but it's disgusting.

I looked like a complete idiot looking at them while the shit chat, okay sorry, I mean chit chat.

So, I held out my phone and played some games.

"So, a-are you both like- boyfriend and girlfriend?" My attention was caught when I heard that. I caught Jungkook's gaze on mine and he blushed.

"No. Why would you think that?" He said laughing. I chuckled.

"Nothing. I just thought."

×××

We're in the middle of eating when my phone ringed and it's Susan. I answered and stood up after excusing myself.

"Yes?"

"Tell me you're on your way back."

"Eating lunch. Will be back later, I promise."

"Be safe." I immediately hanged up and started walking back to the kitchen. When I'm near the entrance I was stopped by their laughs.

"Oh I remember that! Haha!" It's Jungkook then the laughs continues.

"You're so embarrassed though!" She said and laughed like she's having trouble.

I hope you choke and die.

I rolled my eyes and decided to place my nice face on. I walked back and their laughter started to vanish when I'm in the view.

I really hate her.

I'm leaving now.

"Uhm, Jungkook I'm leaving. It's from the house. They wanted me home." I smiled and turned around.

"Hey, wait up. Finish your meal first." He said and I heard his chair move. Then I heard his foot steps.

I headed inside my room and get my things.

"Well then, if that's your choice. I won't stop you, bye. I enjoyed your stay here." I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you for making me stay. I enjoyed it too, really."

I didn't.