Move

"Can I talk to Jungkook Oppa?" I gulped and looked up from my table to the person who talked.

My eyes met the beautiful hazel pair of eyes. My eyes suddenly wanted to look away from the goddess in front of me. Her beautiful smile is shining like a sun in 12pm. Somehow it's beautiful but it's shining too much that I don't want anymore. I want to roll my eyes right now, never in my whole life, I felt this ugly. I was always beautiful in my own eyes.

But since I saw that picture on his wall, and the time she came; which is the same girl on the frame. Her beautiful dress hugged her body good, showing her beautiful curves. Not forgetting her cleavage, not afraid to show them self.

The way she called Jungkook, it's like they knew each other for we all don't know how many. I really want to kick her OUT OF THIS- calm, Y/n. Smile, and do your job.

"Sure Miss, can I ask your name?" I smiled.

"Venus. Tell him it's Venus." She said.

As soon as I heard her name, I was shocked that even her name was after a goddess. Anyway, my name is still better than her. Even though it's not named after a goddess, does it matter? As long as the owner of the name looks like a goddess. It's okay.

I stood up and went to his huge door and knocked. Not that soon, I heard a 'Come in' and I opened the door popping my head.

"Miss Venus wanted to see you, President."

He's not even looking at me and continued focussing on what he's doing but when he heard what I said, he stopped suddenly like I asked him to marry me.

"Okay." That's what he replied.

I just nodded and closed the door. Before carefully smiling to the girl- woman I mean who's waiting patiently. I nodded to her and she walked to the door opening it for herself after saying a simple thank you to me.

I sighed and sat down on my table. I don't even know what to do. But since I was asked by him to check these files. That I don't even know, I still managed to do a great job. I mean, I'm a fast learner. Duh.

I suddenly though of the things they might be doing at this time. Are they already making out? Or they're already doing it. They've been apart since we don't know. How do I know that they're long distance relationship? Just my uh... theory.

Can you stop thinking about them?! You should think about your stupidness!! What I did the other day is such a stupid thing. How could I say that in front of the President?

I mean, the President should be respected. And all I had-

"Ms. Lee!"

As soon as I heard a shout from inside the office, I stood up immediately and hurriedly went inside my boss's office. I'm not prepared, I'm not ready to see whatever they're doing there.

"Yes President?" I mentally sighed when I saw them being so formal.

Her on the seat and him on a seat too. I... I can't be more relieved right now. Why am I even reacting like this?! I don't know what to do with my heart anymore. My heart? Jinja Y/n what are you even saying?

"A cup of latte for my visitor." He said making me look at her. When our eyes met, she smiled immediately making my insides wild.

Why is she even like this? That attitude of hers is making me feel guilty for trying to kill her minute ago.

"Yes President. How about you President? Do you want anything?"

"No thank you."

I immediately closed the door and went down to get that girl's coffee. Who is she to him, really? I rolled my eyes and continued on walking.

"Hi Noona."

I flinched when I heard a voice behind me. I smiled immediately when I saw a familiar one. Yohan... My crush here, he's the President's right hand. Like that, I don't know how they call him but I like him.

"Hello Yohan." I said shyly.

This guy is younger than me. I should act like an older one. I mentally slapped myself for acting like a teenager.

"How's work? Who's that girl inside the President's office?" He asked shamelessly to me.

I smiled and answered.

"Venus. I don't know her connection to him though." I shrugged. He cutely chuckled making me smile more.

"Gotta go." I said after getting the right coffee for the goddess.

"Here's the coffee for you Madam." I smiled to her after placing the coffee down. I was about to leave the room when I was stopped by the President.

"Yes Sir?"

He pointed the seat in front of him too. I mentally sighed and just did what I am told.

"We're leaving here and you're coming with us."

The fvck is he even saying?! I kept a straight face on like I'm not bothered at all. But I'm mentally panicking.

"We're going to Hawaii." He continued. I nodded carefully taking in what he's saying.

"For good?"

"No, just for a short amount of time." I nodded once again. I looked beside me seeing a smiling Venus. I hate it, is she with us sir? Ughh.

"We'll leave tomorrow."

"Yes President."