Cute ....but gay?

"K–Kiss me?" His eyes are wide.

When I say wide, it's really wide. And his face? It's in deeper red. It's cute. He kept gulping that I'm thinking about his saliva.

Are they still there? Is he out of saliva now?

I don't mind kissing him and putting my ton— okay, enough.

I smiled.

"Who wouldn't want to kiss you?" I whispered and he gulped once again, looking around. He's stiff.

"Now, go bite." I winked.

"C-Can I have some of t-this too?" He pointed at my drink and I chuckled. Out of saliva, I see.

"Sure, why not?"

×××

"Y/n's in the house!!" Everyone shouted and all I did was smile as I walk inside Jimin's house.

I'm wearing a dress that barely covers myself. What? I'm used to this and if you hate it.

I don't care.

I wiggled my shoulders and they all laughed. I winked at some as they mind their own business once again.

Since everyone shouted my arrival, Jimin immediately came towards me.

"Hey beautiful." He gave me a glass and placed his hand on my waist down my butt staying there.

"Hey..." I chuckled and walked with him as he lead the way.

"You're late."

"Traffic."

"What? Our house is like, two steps away from yours." He laughed.

"That's exaggeration Chim. Where's Jin and the others?" We talked as if there's no loud sound bothering us.

Jimin is a party person. He loves parties and since he's always alone in this gigantic house. He invited people and let everyone ruin his house.

When he successfully brought me to my friends. My face immediately lit up.

Jin's eating a pretty face while Hoseok enjoyed the two girls humping him and for Yoongi, he's drinking.

Bored?

"Oh, they're busy." I chuckled. I turned to Chim and he smiled.

"Yeah."

"I gotta go and talk to the others." He continued.

I nodded and wrapped my left arm around his neck and placed a kiss on his lips not forgetting to bite his lower lip. He moaned.

"Thank you." I smiled when I pulled away. He smiled too and nodded.

I walked to my friends and sat beside Yoongi. Jin and Hoseok pushed away the girls on their laps and greeted me.

What? A bad girl, hangs out with fuck boys.

"Y/n!" I was Hoseok. Ugh, his voice is too loud. I caressed my right ear and sighed.

I harshly grabbed Yoongi's drink and chugged it. He glared at me and I smiled.

"You can get your own, you know?" He grumpily relaxed on the sofa making me laugh.

"So Y/n! It's been days since you hanged out with us. I'm missing you already." Jin pouted.

I smiled and Hoseok looked at him like it's the most disgusting thing he saw ever in his life.

"So I'm hearing rumors." It's Yoongi.

Our attention was on him as he spoke with eyes closed. Rumors?

"What rumors?"

"Lee Y/n and Jeon Jungkook, dating." He said making me smile. The two others showed a disgusted expression.

"How could people think so low of you. I actually thought the rumors were, Lee Y/n have Jeon Jungkook as her new target?" It's Hoseok. That's too much you know. Tsk.

And besides, how did they knew his name?

"How did you know his name?" I asked the three.

"They've been talking about it so loud that I can practically hear every single detail about it. Like, you and him sharing one food. And you being overly obsessed with him. And things." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Why is he so pissed though?

"Why are you so pissed, Yoongi?" I smiled.

"Ah! Maybe because you think that I'm doing a good job on this bet that you'll lose to Jin." I laughed. Realization hit Jin and he laughed with me. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I can't lose my chains." He opened his eyes and caressed his temples. As if that's the hardest problem ever came in his life.

"I'm getting those chains." Jin laughed making me laugh with him. There's always something about his laugh.

"Next month? I'll have Jungkook with me in this kind of party. Be ready." I smirked.

×××

"Jungkook, what do you think about parties?" I asked him and poked his cheek. He looked at me and pouted.

ⓒⓤⓣⓔ

"Parties?" He looked away from me and stares at the sky. I nodded and did the same.

"Yeah."

I can heard his loud gulp.

"Well, I hate them. Sweaty bodies. Alcohols around while the loud booming music. Kissing couples and non-couples. Some are already having sex. And that's so disgusting for me." He pouted and dramatically looked at me.

Oh man, how can I make him love parties?! I thought it'll be easy for me. But- But-

Oh man!

I never though he'll HATE it. You see, a guy would usually and always love parties.

Making out with girls and having sex. But the way it came out of his mouth? The way he said that he hated it?

Maybe I won't be able to get my watch and lose my new car!

Fvck this! I know that money is easy for me because we're hella rich. But ever since Mom knew that I wasted a million just for an earring, she...

Let's not talk about it, I don't want to cry! Right now!

But Y/n!

Remember your spirit! When you wanted it! You have to get it! Remember?!

Yes! I'm doing this and he'll love parties!

Yes! That's the spirit Y/n!

But, what if he's a gay?

What the hell Y/n! Maybe he's a gay. The way he said he hated it. Maybe he really is a gay. No, guy would hate having sex with girls.

Only gays!

Should I ask him is he's not on the same route as me? No Y/n! That'll offend him. Think Y/n!

Think before you speak. Think before you could say something stupid. I thought hard. What- convince him that it's not disgusting, Y/n!

Stupid Y/n!

Yes! I'll convince him and make him like parties the way I do. But, isn't it early to make moves?

But, it's been three days.

That isn't enough Y/n. You should start convincing him to change half of the month.

Half of the month for convincing him to trust you and the other half for the changing process.